The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VII

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2016, 08:11 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Well I hope I'm in early enough to get Doc and Kens take on our soldiers being taken hostage. AS you know I was running SAR (search and rescue) on both a 40 ft steel patrol boat as well as a 21 foot Boston Whaler, similar to the fibeglass POS the Iranians approached our men in. Did some research and read that the Riverine patrol boats are af
rmed with 3 50 cals as well as a mini gun plus various crew weapons. I have waited to calm down enough to put a reasonable post together. I'm so GD pissed off I can barely talk without frothing at the mouth. First where was their air cover from the Trumans battle group. Attack choppers could have stood off those muffin heads. Who in Gods name ordered our men to stand down their weapons when even a cursury examination showed the IRG sailor *******s were obviously outgunned big time. It is obvious or at least self evident that the fact that these trogolodytes timed this at the very day that Obama was giving his state of the union and they were ordered not to fight a winnable engagement so as to possibly avoid making an international scene before the sanctions are lifted from Iran. Further at least two sights I read from last night have referred to reports that the USS Truman was painted with radar from the chinese silkworm missile batteries in Iran which could be construed as an actionable act of war. How come our government isn't revealing the rules of engagement for our sailors who apparently were ordered to committed code of conduct violations according to retired naval officers commenting on FOX. Why is the entire media turning a blind eye to this affront to our country, I.E. whatever happened to the concept of a free press? It would have been a cold day in hell before I or any of my crew would allowed ourselves to to surrender to a smaller opposing force of radical Shia fundamentalists in a land where they routinely cut off the heads of their captors. Who is responsible for the G. DAMN order to stand down! I urge all of you guys to call your Senators and congressional offices to demand answers and punish those responsible for humiliating our Navy.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:12 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Originally Posted by gamble71
dayshift checkin in got me a 7 day ban from the FB. Onna these days I'm gonna learn to stay outta the political discussions

hahahahahaha.......I can't see anyone here being PC enuff for FB.
Mornin John. You'll be safe here.....just watch out for Izzo..

Old 01-15-2016, 08:16 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Another beautiful little tidbit, the one female hostage was reported to have been told to cover her hair to comply with Muslim sensibilities which of course is the result of placing women in tip of the spear combat positions,F'ing brilliant you PC bastiges.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:23 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 29,385 Likes on 9,737 Posts

Originally Posted by gs34doc
hahahahahaha.......I can't see anyone here being PC enuff for FB.
Mornin John. You'll be safe here.....just watch out for Izzo..
Mornin Doc... I push the limits all the time. Got the ban for sarcasticly calling someone a tolerant liberal. Whoever reviewed it has to be a bleeding heart liberal themselves. Coastie... the whole thing was orchestrated to make Obama's deal with Iran look good. That POS sittin in the WH is the most unamerican traitor we could have possibly dug up. The amazing part... they gimmedats are ready to put Hildabeast in his place. Free stuff over freedom

Old 01-15-2016, 08:24 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

I just went on NBC and the NYtimes web pages and no hard hitting reporting on chain of command decisions, rules of engagement ( which is typically we have to wait for incoming fire to return fire according to my friends who've served). The government is clamming up. Even big mouth Trump ducked the issue.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:40 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Jeez Gambler there doesn't seem to be a big enough reason to ban someone for using the term liberal when it is a commonly used term to self identify by liberals. Hell I can be pretty liberal when it come to socialjustice and fair application of the law. I am however a little to the right of attila the Hun when it comes to carrying a big stick although I think war profiteers should run out of dodge (300 dollar toilet seats, and using 250k missiles to vaporize single goat herders).

Old 01-15-2016, 08:41 AM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

So according to this, Obama turned our sailors over to Iran?

http://conservativetribune.com/defen...tary-slips-up/

Old 01-15-2016, 08:47 AM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 29,385 Likes on 9,737 Posts

wouldn't surprise me. Nothing this administration does surprises me anymore. There's no accountability because their sheeple are in an entitlement induced coma

Old 01-15-2016, 08:49 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

I have been doing searches on chain of command, who gave the order to surrender, code of conduct violations, USS TRuman being radar painted, for hours and hours for two days and the damn gov has a lockdown on the reporting. The info is slipping out but you know how this political crap works. Everybody is told to dummy up and deflect, admit nothing, deny everything and make counter-accusations. That link tells an amazing story of political ineptitude on a grand scale and if true that college educated skull full of mush should be tried for treason. The scary part is all the repoeters don't have a clue of what questions to ask. the closest they get to the truth is when they have fellow vets on as analysts...

Old 01-15-2016, 09:00 AM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Doc you know as well as I that it is a violation of the code of conduct to hand over your men to the enemy.We are to continue to resist and to attempt to evade capture and escape. At no point was I ever instructed on how to kneel and put my Fing hands on my head when I had the enemy outgunned and I still had ammo. I wanna know if they endangered our men over regional politics. The theatre commander in my view is culpable. Tell me they didn't know exactly what was going on and why wasn't the broke down boat taken under toew and air cover provided!!!!!

Quick Reply: Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VII