The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VII

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 06:56 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Mornin', John.....keep those elektrikals comin'.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:59 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Finally found an advantage to having my wife home all the time. I don't have to hear " Is it gonna sn*w? Will there be school tomorrow? Do you think I'll have a delay? " She used to drive me crazy with that..over and over and over.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:59 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
be better with hard packed sn*w...if it ever sn*ws. That road was a b*tch at night on the bike. I felt bad, blinding the guyz behind me with my lights.
Whole road needs tore out and replaced, bandaid time is over, county road and well ya know how that friggin goes....

Old 01-03-2016, 07:01 AM
krwould
Club Member

Finally found an advantage to having my wife home all the time. I don't have to hear " Is it gonna sn*w? Will there be school tomorrow? Do you think I'll have a delay? " She used to drive me crazy with that..over and over and over.
Hahaha.... I heard that crap for years when mine traveled to the Burgh to shuffle... she would come home in tears from the idiots on the highway.... best thing she ever did was started shufflin at home...

Old 01-03-2016, 07:17 AM
krwould
Club Member

Offta the grudge.... project to get finished.... laaater!

Old 01-03-2016, 07:19 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Have fun...I think I need a winter project.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Foggy this morning. musta been an interesting drive 'fore the sun came up. Winter fog can freeze here, frozen fog is like driving through diamond dust, millions of little sparkles. Kinda purty, but it reflects your lights back at ya, harder to see in than regular fog.

Gf has gotten weather crazy the past couple years, hint of rain or snow, even getting windy, she wants to watch the weather channel every hour. Gets updated 3 times a day... Ok, let's get this movie going... no, no, weather first! Argh

Originally Posted by krwould
Whole road needs tore out and replaced, bandaid time is over, county road and well ya know how that friggin goes....
New road makes for a fun summer...

This went on for about 6 months. Real fun when it rained. Which it did a lot that year. Did half the neighborhood that year, half the next. Everybuddy thought it was worth it, though, driving over packed dirt was easier than this...

Old 01-03-2016, 09:51 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Have fun...I think I need a winter project.
I've got about 17 I could lend ya... Wait, hanging a new light in the basement yesturday, noticed the main air duct had about half the hanging brackets pulled out, sagging bad; make that 18 projects. Any good with house wiring, hanging cabinets, and tile werk? Got a few motorsickle projects, too. Couple re-wires (all of it!), 10 tire changes (cause I let 6 go this summer when I couldn't ride most of it), and 4 carb re-builds. I gotta stop buying cheap old chit.

That reminds me, guy doesn't know what he has, trying to sell a Honda V65 (would smoke a VRod) for $750 cause it needs new tires, wish I had that trailer so I could bring it home. Has the Hondaline Fairing on it, too, no cracks, could probably get at least $300 for that.

Old 01-03-2016, 09:54 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 49,882 Likes on 19,353 Posts

The V65 had a boatload of torque too. I remember seeing many with bent up rear fenders and broken taillights from "unexpected wheelies"

Old 01-03-2016, 10:13 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
I've got about 17 I could lend ya... Wait, hanging a new light in the basement yesturday, noticed the main air duct had about half the hanging brackets pulled out, sagging bad; make that 18 projects. Any good with house wiring, hanging cabinets, and tile werk? Got a few motorsickle projects, too. Couple re-wires (all of it!), 10 tire changes (cause I let 6 go this summer when I couldn't ride most of it), and 4 carb re-builds. I gotta stop buying cheap old chit.

That reminds me, guy doesn't know what he has, trying to sell a Honda V65 (would smoke a VRod) for $750 cause it needs new tires, wish I had that trailer so I could bring it home. Has the Hondaline Fairing on it, too, no cracks, could probably get at least $300 for that.
Sure....your homeowners insurance paid up???

Quick Reply: Poser's Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part VII