The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How old or how much exerience do you need to get respect from miserable old bikers

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:05 PM
KingOfTheRoadFXDC
|
Advanced
Default How old or how much exerience do you need to get respect from miserable old bikers

Ive seen alot on this forum about newbies and pussification of bikers. So i want to know when do you go from being a newbie p*#sy to earning some respect. It seems that alot of people dont remember that they were once a newbie as well, other than the real badasses who popped out of their mother already riding a Harley. just a thought

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:09 PM
2black1s
Elite HDF Member

It's got nothing to do with how old or how experienced you are. It's attitude! ******** are ******** doesn't matter how old or how experienced.

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:10 PM
pococj
Seasoned HDF Member

LOL, since you popped off and whined about this, the Crusty-Curmudgeons have voted to add 13 years to the time before you quit being a newb-puss...

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:12 PM
MontyD
Cruiser

You're NO longer a newbie as soon as you buy your bike with your own money! Damn the old dudes who can't accept change in the riders' demographics. It's all about RIDING FREE! Once we hit the road... we're all equal! Welcome vet!

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:12 PM
KingOfTheRoadFXDC
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by pococj
LOL, since you popped off and whined about this, the Crusty-Curmudgeons have voted to add 13 years to the time before you quit being a newb-puss...

HAHA that is funny! I just find it funny reading alot of these peoples responses i find it hilarious personally that because someone decided they wanted a harley ur now a newbie clown. These people obviously want riding to end in their generation it seems

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:14 PM
lumper
Road Master

Who cars what anyone thinks?
Ride to ride not to be considered a bad ***.
Those posers who think they are a bad *** because of their bikes are lacking in probably every other area of their lives and need the validation or to be identified as something.
Other peoples perception of you doesnt matter.
Anyone who thinks there are classes of bikers is just a poser who joined a club, wears a patch and thinks he is part of something bigger than himself and is a tough guy, lol kinda sad really.
You dont need a bike to be identified, all this labeling is stupid, plus dont forget the internet is a safe haven for weaklings to act tough.
Some pimple faced pencil neck calling bikers pussies online is as close as they will ever come to living their fantasy of being tough, lol pathetic huh?

Lump

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:15 PM
Apex Rider
Road Master

It's hard to get respect when you whine about not getting any respect.

You earn respect,it's not a gift.

Hang in there.

Old 10-31-2012 | 06:18 PM
KingOfTheRoadFXDC
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by lumper
Who cars what anyone thinks?
Ride to ride not to be considered a bad ***.
Those posers who think they are a bad *** because of their bikes are lacking in probably every other area of their lives and need the validation or to be identified as something.
Other peoples perception of you doesnt matter.
Anyone who thinks there are classes of bikers is just a poser who joined a club, wears a patch and thinks he is part of something bigger than himself and is a tough guy, lol kinda sad really.
You dont need a bike to be identified, all this labeling is stupid, plus dont forget the internet is a safe haven for weaklings to act tough.
Some pimple faced pencil neck calling bikers pussies online is as close as they will ever come to living their fantasy of being tough, lol pathetic huh?

Lump

I could personally care less what these people think. Just lookin to see what people think about the people on here who jump all over newbies and people they think are dweebs and poindexters! they all act like they never started riding as a newbie just fun conversation

AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 2black1s
It's got nothing to do with how old or how experienced you are. It's attitude! ******** are ******** doesn't matter how old or how experienced.
Ditto. If you're a douche, age, riding time, & experience isn't going to change that.

That being said, WHO CARES? Ride because you like to ride and f*ck what anyone else thinks.

CB024
Road Master

My question is why does it matter? I guess for me I've been snubbed and looked down on all my life. I just got used to it. March to the beat of your own drum. Screw what anyone else thinks.

Quick Reply: How old or how much exerience do you need to get respect from miserable old bikers