"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

So who's tripping in 2013?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 08:23 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by TennesseeGene
I do not often post but maybe someone will get enjoyment from this little tidbit. I only get to ride a few days a year as I live and work abroad. I always time my vacation time during warm weather as I have to get my bike out of storage in OH and it has a small comfortable riding season. I am planning on taking my cousins daughter to LA this August for her graduation present. She loves this European band called One Direction, and so we will ride through Roswell NM, a place I have wanted to see for a while. I plan to then hit LA for her concert and a little tourism. Then I will ride through Vegas for a couple days and see Hoover Damm and the Grand canyon and some shows. Then wew will ride through Calorado and basically take a completely different route home to OH. This will be my first 2 up long trip as well as my first cross country voyage so any reccommended hot spots along the way or tips on how to pack the most gear is appreciated...plus maybe things I have not thought to pack for such a long trip...

Nice thread it is cool to read about other's trips and get ideas for my next one.

Thanks
Man! You are really missing out if you don't do some riding in Japan. The mountain roads are incredible. If you live in Tokyo, you can rent a bike from Fukuda Motors in Akasaka, then hit the road for Hakone and Mt. Fuji. Guaranteed experience of a lifetime.

Old 12-13-2012, 08:26 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I am going on another zip code tour want to see Yellowstone for a few days maybe end up in Sturgis.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:09 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by JaxHarleyRdr
I am going on another zip code tour want to see Yellowstone for a few days maybe end up in Sturgis.
You going through St Louis?

Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 AM
BigDawgB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savannah to Tulsa

Originally Posted by SLV
I'm going to Bike Week in Daytona (from Savannah.) I'll also be going to Tulsa from Savannah (probably in May.) The Tulsa trip is for work, but I'll schedule some Smoky Mountain stuff on the way.
Hey SLV.. nice to see another Okie on the Forum.. I live in Florida now and ride with The Crew when I can, mostly with that BigGator guy (if its not to windy, too cold, or not raining) he's delicate ya know.

But anyway.. I'm heading for Savannah this afternoon (Friday).. going to meet a few other degenerate bikers from FL down on Bay Street. We are going to party and ride around Savannah this weekend. You'll prob find us at Bay Street Blues tonight and tomorrow night. Come on over, I'll buy you a round..

I've done the trip from FL to Oklahoma a few times.. and been up to the Blue Ridge Mnts a few times as well. All my family lives in the OKC area.. I was born and raised in Ada.. Lived in Enid, Lived in Tulsa (Broken Arrow) for 10 years before I moved to FL. Some great riding in SE Oklahoma!

Old 12-14-2012, 06:09 AM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 45 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by BigDawgB
Hey SLV.. nice to see another Okie on the Forum.. I live in Florida now and ride with The Crew when I can, mostly with that BigGator guy (if its not to windy, too cold, or not raining) he's delicate ya know.

But anyway.. I'm heading for Savannah this afternoon (Friday).. going to meet a few other degenerate bikers from FL down on Bay Street. We are going to party and ride around Savannah this weekend. You'll prob find us at Bay Street Blues tonight and tomorrow night. Come on over, I'll buy you a round..

I've done the trip from FL to Oklahoma a few times.. and been up to the Blue Ridge Mnts a few times as well. All my family lives in the OKC area.. I was born and raised in Ada.. Lived in Enid, Lived in Tulsa (Broken Arrow) for 10 years before I moved to FL. Some great riding in SE Oklahoma!
Hey Dawg. I pick up my new Street Bob either today or tomorrow. You might here me rumble by Bay Street Blues. I'll PM you with my number in case your crew needs anything.

BTW. I grew up in BA. It's a good town.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:26 AM
BigDawgB
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLV
Hey Dawg. I pick up my new Street Bob either today or tomorrow. You might here me rumble by Bay Street Blues. I'll PM you with my number in case your crew needs anything.

BTW. I grew up in BA. It's a good town.
Got your message.. We are also gonna be meeting at Savannah HD about 11am on Saturday.. A local guy is going to lead us out somewhere for Lunch. You are welcome to join us.

I lived in BA from 96' to 2006' In Country Aire Estates off 145th and 81st. I worked at Saint Francis.. for Tulsa Life Flight the medical helicopter service there. Love the Tulsa area!

Old 12-14-2012, 09:12 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Dillweed. It's not like I'm not sitting right here. Geez.

Sorry I can't join you in Savannah. I get to do a last minute 6th grade science project.

Ride Safe -- Have fun

Old 12-14-2012, 09:20 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am gonna ride like a crazy SOB somewhere a time or two.....

Old 12-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Got your message.. We are also gonna be meeting at Savannah HD about 11am on Saturday.. A local guy is going to lead us out somewhere for Lunch. You are welcome to join us.

I lived in BA from 96' to 2006' In Country Aire Estates off 145th and 81st. I worked at Saint Francis.. for Tulsa Life Flight the medical helicopter service there. Love the Tulsa area!
I might get a wild hair and meet y'all at Savannah Harley in the morning.....

Old 12-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
I might get a wild hair and meet y'all at Savannah Harley in the morning.....
Just so you know. They are a bunch of W.H.O.R.E.S.

Quick Reply: So who's tripping in 2013?