"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

My Apologies to the Crew

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2012 | 12:08 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member

I am aboout to go out the door for a ride, but just wanted to add to Murph....Think about it. Everyone has a point where they either turn their back on someone or they question someones motives. EVERYONE DOES THIS....EVERYONE....I don't care if it's me or Dave or Eddy or...you?

All I can say is let it be like water on a ducks back....It will blow over and everyone will forget about it.

Go post a few jokes on facebook before I post one about cops just kidding around....but still go post some jokes....you will feel better!

Old 10-20-2012 | 02:33 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

"As The World Turns", enough of the frikken drama. Murph, just take care of things and as we all know you will, dont even pay attentionm to this drama, will see you soon buddy.

Old 10-20-2012 | 08:27 AM
Sftail291
Tourer

Murph, I've have no been on the site much lately since I went back college so I'm not sure what happened here but you have my COMPLETE trust and faith!!!.....Brother, you have stepped up when other would not. Your integrity is in completely tact and you fellow Crew members have total trust in you....I sent you money this morning.....Brother, you can have my debit card if you need it.....(although it wouldn't get anyone very far....lol). Keep the faith my friend.....Jeff

Old 10-20-2012 | 02:50 PM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member

Yeah Murph if someone is thinking that way they really need not come. Mike and I aren't doing the bbq just because we are trying to watch our food intake. It's sad that there are people like that out there....but we all trust ya brother so keep up the good work!

Old 10-21-2012 | 02:58 PM
tourglider
Tourer

If I didnt trust ya I wouldnt have sent you any money! I appreciate your efforts! Everything is good as far as I am concerned! 19 Days!

Old 10-23-2012 | 04:25 PM
wilburz
Road Warrior

you could always give them back there monies with your fist?

You could have paid the entire amount yourself for the bbq and there would be someone wining about what was available to eat. Good thing you have thick skin Murph. That why you are the grand poo baa!

Old 10-28-2012 | 05:39 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member

I've learned to forgive in my time and Lord knows I need to do more of it. however, damn you whom have questioned this mans character. there would not be a fl crew if not for his wanting for all riders to share a no rules just ride good time. he has showed his generosity many a time w/o question, often to complete strangers. he has fronted his own money, where others came up short, just to make things happen.

those who question obviously don't know him. I don't always agree w/him or understand some of his ways, however, I will vouch for his integrity in an instant.

to be fair, if you have a concern w/the Grand Poobah, please take his offer and voice yourself directly.

Old 11-06-2012 | 07:14 AM
Fire-Medic
Road Warrior

You're a pain in the ***, but you're not a thief.

I would have just returned whomever questioned me their money and told them they can make their own eating arrangements.

Old 11-06-2012 | 08:49 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic

I would have just returned whomever questioned me their money and told them they can make their own eating arrangements.
, Dang Gabe. I spit coffee all over my computer.

Old 11-07-2012 | 07:56 AM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic

That has got to be the longest rest break after a road trip I have ever seen! Almost 4 months you haven't posted, BUT, when you do post it is a good one!

Quick Reply: My Apologies to the Crew