"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Saw a Big Gator today

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 09:33 PM
MuttnJeff
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a Big Gator today

Had no intention of riding today when my neighbor fired his bike up here in Ft Myers....he was goin riding alone....could not fathom that soooooo fired up "Mutt" and headed out to who knows where? 75 miles later and in the middle of nowhere we pulled into fuel station to top off before headin back and in come 3 rough looking bikers...( bikers scare me) closer look and "Hey ...I know you...yer Jeff! " yup.. it was Big Gator, Murph and Brian...good to see y'all out ridin! What a day to ride too!

Anywho...never know who you'll see and where you'll see em. Good to meet you Murph and Brian....y'all need to be careful who y'all hang with...lol!

Old 01-09-2012, 07:52 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Good seeing you and Mutt yesterday Jeff. Let Bob know he is welcome to ride with us. It was a good day for a ride. I'll check out that Diner you guys ate at yesterday. Would make for a nice ride over.

Ride Safe -- Have Fun

Old 01-09-2012, 08:09 AM
pccoder
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

That's cool.

Old 01-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by pccoder
That's cool.
It's always cool riding with the Crew. We ran into MuttnJeff on CR 78 in LakePort on our way back from a 400+ mile ride to the Sebring Diner (don't try the math it won't make sense) having breakfast with about 10 other Crew participates. You should join us sometime. Some of these guys know great backroads and some nice shortcuts to different places. Might even find a curve or 2 from time to time.

If you live in Melbourne Florida I am just down the road a piece in Fort Pierce. Dedjr and Bznitch live in Palm Bay. I'll come get you and let you tag along with me.

Ride Safe -- Have Fun

Old 01-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pccoder
That's cool.
You should consider riding over here if you need some fuel sometime. We have lots of gas stops in the area and the best part is the ride to the station.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:10 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Where you been Jeff? We were just talking about you the other day. Someone said they thought you moved to Georgia??? Good to hear from you.

Old 01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Great to see you Jeff and Jeff.... After we left you, we headed west through the reservation. I'm not sure, but I think Jeff and Brian were trying to loose me. They would speed up, I would catch up, and then they would speed up again.....lol

Old 01-09-2012, 03:53 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by murph
Great to see you Jeff and Jeff.... After we left you, we headed west through the reservation. I'm not sure, but I think Jeff and Brian were trying to loose me. They would speed up, I would catch up, and then they would speed up again.....lol
I left 2 hours early and rode 100 miles to avoid riding with Murph. You just can't shake this guy.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:13 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Big Gator
I left 2 hours early and rode 100 miles to avoid riding with Murph. You just can't shake this guy.
I did for awhile, I knew the ride from Okee to Sebring would be at least a two stop leg for Murph with a whole lot of "wasted words that have already been heard".

Old 01-10-2012, 05:51 AM
MuttnJeff
Tourer

Dang puter not workin right...oh well...too nice out to be posting anywho. Yep! Was great to run into y'all and nope I did not move to Ga...been in school and delivering boats all over Fla. Just moved my boat from Ft Myers Beach to N Ft Myers. Got my Masters Captains license for 100gt power and 200gt sailing vessel. This is the job to have!

Anywho...let's keep them bikes in the wind! Oh and Murph...take a hint...maybe they don't wanna be seen with you?...lol!

Quick Reply: Saw a Big Gator today