"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

East Coast Crew Ride 9/4

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2011 | 04:02 PM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by kimbo
Just got in from a nice little ride up to Sebastian Beach Inn for lunch with a few of the Crew. Great ocean view with great weather, not to hot for a change, no rain and no bugs.Good to see Bob, Ben, John, Lee, Chuck and Barbara again. Went past the Navy Seal Museum on North Hutcheson Island and was thinking this would be a great ride for the Crew and then Lunch at Waldo's in Vero. Anyone intrested?
That's a great museum! Cool stuff inside and guys that work there are former SEALS.

Glad you guys had a great day today!

Old 09-04-2011 | 04:44 PM
1of2
"Moderator"

Sounds like a nice ride. Sorry I missed seeing you guys.

Old 09-04-2011 | 04:56 PM
kimbo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Sorry the step brother and a few others had to drop out of the ride, but we will get together again soon. And as far as that "we guy" hey grow a set.. or put back on your Spandex and ride with the 10 speed guys.

Last edited by kimbo; 09-04-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2011 | 05:51 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Dang it I am pissed! The grandson did not come over after all and I missed a beautiful day to ride with my buddies. Jason has done caught hell from me. Glad you guys had a good ride though!

Old 09-04-2011 | 07:12 PM
sofadog
Road Master

Made it back in. Only a 266 mile run. Got a few rain drops as I rode by Earls and again in St. Cloud. Beat a few storms by just minutes.
It was good to see you again Kimbo, Bob, Ben and Chuck. Good to meet you John and Barbara, hope Chuck kept you out of the rain.
Looking forward to riding to the Navy Seals Museum after the love bugs have departed again. Did not get any of those little astards on the trip so maybe they will be thin again this year.

Old 09-04-2011 | 07:24 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

No problems getting there and back home. Good conversation
at the Sebastion Inn....great view of the ocean. Barbara and I hung out for a
few minutes after you all left. Clouds kept the temperature 'comfy'...and Barbara
and I did not see any rain on the way back to Daytona.
A ride to a SEAL museam doesn't sound too bad. Don't know what I would be interested in about it, but it would be a 'destination'...and that deserves a RIDE.
Thanks to the Crew that made it to Sebastion Inn....another 'mission completed'!

Chuck

Old 09-04-2011 | 09:02 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by kimbo
Sorry the step brother and a few others had to drop out of the ride, but we will get together again soon. And as far as that "we guy" hey grow a set.. or put back on your Spandex and ride with the 10 speed guys.

Hmmm... My man card is intact. Wake up next to to a hot chick 14 years my junior, her making me breakfast in bed, and staying there till noon.... Or hanging with a bunch of sweaty guys. Yeah, I'd say my set is full grown. lol. ;-)

I highly recommend it. :-)

Old 09-04-2011 | 09:09 PM
KeywestBen
Cruiser
Default Sebastian

Thanks Kimbo for leading a nice ride up to the SBI. Nice to see Chuck and Barbara as well as Lee. Of course always good to ride with Bob and John. It was great weather and not much traffic. Liked the little stop in Wabasso Kimbo, the surf should be rolling in tomorrow have a great time with your son.

KeywestBen

Old 09-04-2011 | 11:10 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SoFla
Hmmm... My man card is intact. Wake up next to to a hot chick 14 years my junior, her making me breakfast in bed, and staying there till noon.... Or hanging with a bunch of sweaty guys. Yeah, I'd say my set is full grown. lol. ;-)

I highly recommend it. :-)
Looks like "WE" got what "WE" needed!

Old 09-04-2011 | 11:40 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HDRick
Looks like "WE" got what "WE" needed!
Oh yeah....

Quick Reply: East Coast Crew Ride 9/4