"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

East Coast Crew Ride 9/4

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011 | 06:50 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Watching the Sebastian destination... (sat or sunday would be ok as of right now...)

Old 08-30-2011 | 07:49 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by kimbo
OK back on topic.. Plan is to meet for lunch at Sebastin Inn Resort. Puts us guy coming from the North and South on a different than Earls, ride up A1A.
I dunno... I kinda like the poontang topic...

Old 08-30-2011 | 07:57 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Lol to ALL of you! Too many to quote all on my phone.

.. and for the whipped part, I was telling her that I hate my house. Lived here for 3 months and am not comfortable in it. So "we" started remodeling it last weekend, and are finishing it this weekend. I just didn't think it was going to take two more days.

Old 08-30-2011 | 07:58 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
I dunno... I kinda like the poontang topic...
Ok, that one gets an extra lol!

Old 08-30-2011 | 08:10 PM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master

Originally Posted by kimbo
Steve, I got to say I don't care how good the putang is, you have officially lost your Mancard. I can understand if a Crew Member can't ride because of marital obligations or family, but damn dude, you just got rid of your ball and chain...
SoFla,
Speaking of the OLD ball and chain, how often do YOU see your ex-wife? Because WE have to see her everytime you make a post! Are you ever gonna change your avatar to something other than both the bike and wife that you no longer have?

Old 08-30-2011 | 08:59 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SoFla
Lol to ALL of you! Too many to quote all on my phone.

.. and for the whipped part, I was telling her that I hate my house. Lived here for 3 months and am not comfortable in it. So "we" started remodeling it last weekend, and are finishing it this weekend. I just didn't think it was going to take two more days.
Damn, your lucky, Steve. The last time my "we" remodeled it was when she left my suitcase on the front porch and changed the locks. Sure do miss my old dog!!

Old 08-30-2011 | 10:20 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GotMy11SG
SoFla,
Speaking of the OLD ball and chain, how often do YOU see your ex-wife? Because WE have to see her everytime you make a post! Are you ever gonna change your avatar to something other than both the bike and wife that you no longer have?
Holy crap!!! Haven't seen her in ages, but forgot she was on my picture there. I use my phone when I post, it does not show pics... I'll have to fix that next time I'm at my computer.

By the way... She threatens to come visit me now and again, that's why I learned to ride fast ... Get the hell out of dodge if she does. Hehe

Old 08-30-2011 | 10:21 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HDRick
Damn, your lucky, Steve. The last time my "we" remodeled it was when she left my suitcase on the front porch and changed the locks. Sure do miss my old dog!!
Lol...

Old 08-31-2011 | 08:01 AM
coiledup
Tourer

Watching also, have to work Saturday. So Sunday would be the only day I can go. Oh and my ex in my avatar is going to stay...

Last edited by coiledup; 08-31-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Senior moment.
Old 08-31-2011 | 11:16 AM
kimbo
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by coiledup
Watching also, have to work Saturday. So Sunday would be the only day I can go. Oh and my ex in my avatar is going to stay...
Hope to see you.. I why don't you go ahead and bring the ex

Quick Reply: East Coast Crew Ride 9/4