"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Had me a productive day...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 08:56 AM
Barz
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No problem posting stuff here or us, The forum kind of leaves us alone and lets us do what we want generally. We have put the snaffu on Commercial advertisers in the past. Don't really want the Harley Dealers and such posting every little event they have on here.

Hope you can join a ride soon. I am anxious to check out your scooter.

Looks like Bradenton got the worst of that rain yesterday. Rained north of here a little but we were dry.
Ok cool. That's good to know. Yeah I hope to be able to make it on a ride soon. I'm just trying to get things buttoned up around here and I'm close to getting the bike in paint. So my life has been consumed with the changes im making on the bike. lol.

Originally Posted by Rebel Ryder
spare bandana or "buff" would take the sting away. I don't ride w/o face covered, I'm too ugly!
Funny you say that because while I was at my families house it had started to rain then died off. Well I dont have a front fender and in an effort to prevent getting roosters slung in my face for the whole ride I asked for a bandana to wrap the forks with. I was told to remind them before I leave and they would oblige. Well, sun came out and dried everything out so I decided to forget about it. Now I wish I would have just grabbed it. lol.

Here's a link to my craigslist ad for the sissy bar if anyone is interested. Just make me an offer. I dont know where I should be on the price. Kinda hard to judge on a one of a kind item. Anyways, here it is.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/mcy/2343593767.html

Last edited by Barz; 04-25-2011 at 09:02 AM.