"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Let's Ride 4/1/11 Run For The Mullet

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 07:43 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
Should have known just checking the Weather .. Going to be Sunny .. Also in the High 40's at daybreak .. Last time was in the 40's here ? The day I rode with Wade last week .. Don't forget your gloves Wade..
Am I missing something here...the 40's huh we got lows in the 60's

Alright guys after all this monsoon rain and hail I am ready for Mr Sunshine and riding with everyone.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:32 AM
watsoncon
Account Deactivated
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got Room for a Newbie to the FL Crew?

Got Room for a Newbie to the FL Crew?

Where and when you meeting up with Skrimshaw and I will join ya! I live on the Okalawaha/Belleview border out CR25 near Kool Kats and the Forest department Tower!

Post here or PM me at watsoncon@yahoo.com

Ciao for now .... Ross

quote=Sefferdog;8121914]Not this tupe of mullet.....

Friday 4/1/11 Gonna meet Skrimshaw in Ocala, head on up to Newberry to meet up with Jay around 8:00, then head over towards the Gulf and work our way down towards Cedar Key, the Ozello Trail, Crystal River Harley and eventually make our way to The Freezer, http://www.thefreezertikibar.com/thefreezer.html

Barry took HDRick and I there awhile back and the food is awesome so we decided to go back.

This is the plan. Does this mean it is etched in stone? Of course not, but the meeting times and places will be met and a good long ride will happen, just a possibility the destination will change based on the whims and desires of all riders involved!

One guarantee, it will be a blast. Let's ride![/quote]

Old 03-31-2011, 08:39 AM
watsoncon
Account Deactivated
Default I can't win for trying!!!!

Sorry Gang!

My doctors office just called and I have an appointment for 11 am tomorrow!

I'm gonna meet you guys eventually if it kills me! LOL Enjoy and I will be thinking of you all!

Ciao for now!

Old 03-31-2011, 08:46 AM
watsoncon
Account Deactivated
Default You ain't gonna believe this!!!

So the phone call from the doctors office turns out to be from my friends wife! My appointment is for a week Friday but he was on line and had read my post here! The little **** had heard me say I wanted to hook up with the FL Crew for a ride and thought he'd yank my chain a little. So the good news is I'm free again if you'll have me. I'll be waiting for details at watsoncon@yahoo.com

Ciao for now.....

Old 03-31-2011, 09:26 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by watsoncon
So the phone call from the doctors office turns out to be from my friends wife! My appointment is for a week Friday but he was on line and had read my post here! The little **** had heard me say I wanted to hook up with the FL Crew for a ride and thought he'd yank my chain a little. So the good news is I'm free again if you'll have me. I'll be waiting for details at watsoncon@yahoo.com

Ciao for now.....
Hey Ross, will be good to meet you. We are meeting at Baseline Rd and NE 7th St in Ocala around 6:30 in the morning. Then riding up to Newberry and hook up with Jay Stronghawk, then a meandering route down to Crystal River and hook up with Trish and Mike, and then on to the Ozello Trail, CR Harley, and Homosassa to the Freezer for some awesome shrimp and mullet!! Might ride a little ater that as well. See ya in the AM. Hope to squeeze in 1,200 to 1,500 miles!

J/K on that last part, I think.......

Last edited by Sefferdog; 03-31-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-31-2011, 09:29 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HarleyTrish
Am I missing something here...the 40's huh we got lows in the 60's

Alright guys after all this monsoon rain and hail I am ready for Mr Sunshine and riding with everyone.
You are missing the cold Trish. It is substantially colder up here, especially as far north as Jay is. I left my house in Ocala last Friday and in was low 60's. Very nice morning. As we headed north towards Jay's house it got progressively colder until it was 45 degrees when we got there. I didn't take any gloves when I left because it was so warm, but fortunately my ole buddy Jay hooked me up with a set!

Looking forward to tomorrow if I don't have to hire a boat to get out of my garage!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:36 AM
Skrimshaw
Road Captain

Originally Posted by watsoncon
Sorry Gang!

My doctors office just called and I have an appointment for 11 am tomorrow!

I'm gonna meet you guys eventually if it kills me! LOL Enjoy and I will be thinking of you all!

Ciao for now!
I was going to say, if you miss your Dr's appt, you would be taking the first step to meeting us & dying.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:43 AM
Skrimshaw
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
Looking forward to tomorrow if I don't have to hire a boat to get out of my garage!
Seff, you've seen my driveway. I hope I don't have to use a 4x4 to get out of here. I'll bring the water ski's so we can pull each other around off the back of the bikes. If we went riding today, I think I would wear a scuba mask.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Skrimshaw
Seff, you've seen my driveway. I hope I don't have to use a 4x4 to get out of here. I'll bring the water ski's so we can pull each other around off the back of the bikes. If we went riding today, I think I would wear a scuba mask.
Yes, I don't envy you that ride up your drive on a good day, let alone after 12-14" of rain!!!

Old 03-31-2011, 09:54 AM
FLAHOG
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
You are missing the cold Trish. It is substantially colder up here, especially as far north as Jay is. I left my house in Ocala last Friday and in was low 60's. Very nice morning. As we headed north towards Jay's house it got progressively colder until it was 45 degrees when we got there. I didn't take any gloves when I left because it was so warm, but fortunately my ole buddy Jay hooked me up with a set!

You're not riding today? I didn't think you would let a little drizzle stop you from riding.

Quick Reply: Let's Ride 4/1/11 Run For The Mullet