"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Just moved love to ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2011, 09:14 PM
1/3 life crisis
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just moved love to ride

How's it going everyone. I just moved to ft lauderdale 6 weeks ago and looking for some good riding. Did the smiles benefit ride 2 weekends ago to coral springs. That was great. But looking for guys (or girls) that love to ride after work and on the weekends. Email me anytime if your looking to add one to your convoy. Jason@fairingfactoryus.com

Old 03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Jason not being a dick or anything but I have to tell ya that if you are advertising with your name you will get canned from the forum pretty quickly unless you are a sponsor. If ya like to ride and you dont get canned from the forum you found the right place.

Originally Posted by Fairingfactory
How's it going everyone. I just moved to ft lauderdale 6 weeks ago and looking for some good riding. Did the smiles benefit ride 2 weekends ago to coral springs. That was great. But looking for guys (or girls) that love to ride after work and on the weekends. Email me anytime if your looking to add one to your convoy. Jason@fairingfactoryus.com

Old 03-29-2011, 04:14 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Welcome Jason....you came to the right place, the North Cuba chapter loves to ride and has a great bunch of guys...even Jerry (Masterblaster) lol..we have had several people come on and use the Forum as their personal free ad space...it's annoying, so we're a bit gun shy if you know what I mean..but if your here to ride , then just watch this group and you will be riding....oh and when we say ride were talking 300 mile burger runs..."No Rules, Just Ride"

Old 03-29-2011, 07:49 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome to the Forum and the Florida Crew where the guiding principle is "No Rules -- Just Ride" Keep an eye on this forum for rides and events and just join in.

You can learn more about this crazy mixed up bunch on the web site.
Florida Crew Web Site

Ride Safe -- Have Fun!

Old 03-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the Crew. See you on the road!

Old 03-30-2011, 01:25 PM
1/3 life crisis
Banned

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Jason not being a dick or anything but I have to tell ya that if you are advertising with your name you will get canned from the forum pretty quickly unless you are a sponsor. If ya like to ride and you dont get canned from the forum you found the right place.
what do you mean "advertising with your name" i use that for all my user names. you mean i shoudl change my username or i shouldnt put my email address up here...i just wanna ride i hope i dont get booted, i like it here...LOL

Old 03-30-2011, 01:28 PM
1/3 life crisis
Banned

Originally Posted by redman53
Welcome Jason....you came to the right place, the North Cuba chapter loves to ride and has a great bunch of guys...even Jerry (Masterblaster) lol..we have had several people come on and use the Forum as their personal free ad space...it's annoying, so we're a bit gun shy if you know what I mean..but if your here to ride , then just watch this group and you will be riding....oh and when we say ride were talking 300 mile burger runs..."No Rules, Just Ride"
im not loking to advertise anything, thats just my username cuz its my company...and im all for a 300 mile run but that will have to be on teh weekends! alright well ill just keep an eye out..you guys dont do an email network and blast all the members when somethings going down...

Old 03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

no blasts or whatado, we are a simple bunch. stay tuned to the thread for rides, see one your interested in...then chime in.
as for your forum name, it may be wise, from a business perspective, to look into being a sponsor.

Old 03-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Fairingfactory
..you guys dont do an email network and blast all the members when somethings going down...
You must have us confused with an organization like HOG or something. We don't even have any forms to sign, dues to pay or blood oaths to take. We're not even as organized as the Doof Clenas. As a matter of fact we don't have any rules at all, we just love to ride motorcycles. Not just own them but ride them.

Though there is the Prime Directive: Don't hit the motorcycle in front of you.

Anyway, join in and see if we are the group for you.

Old 03-30-2011, 02:31 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys do your due diligence....
I think masterblaster was right on the money ....
"His company" manufactures crap in China. How does he manufacture in China and live in Ft. Lauderdale?
Of course he would love an email blast, then he can spam those emails. Just git a PM from him and sounds like someone from China trying to talk English "cool".

Then again, I've been wrong s time or two in the past.

Quick Reply: Just moved love to ride