"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Just moved love to ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 05:08 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHEMMMMMMMMMMM....1/3 your more than welcome to ride with the Crew anytime....I don't care what you do for a living or how you make your scratch.....this is about riding...as you have seen we are a tight knit bunch...we don't have any rules as said before....so please don't be put off by the prejudice about advertising..your original name was commercial, we have had other folks come in under the guise of wanting to be FL Crew members and then make their sales pitch and disappear..that's not cool. Come ride with us and get to know us and you'll find that it's a family, and we stick together, including how we spend our bucks...you got a product somebody needs and it's quality and you deal with them fairly , well word of mouth is the best advertising...but if you come off as just here to make a sell....your gonna be real lonely, real fast...best bet, ride with us and get to be family, then the family will come to you if they need something...I live here in Lauderdale area, if you want to hook up sometime let me know...

And I think the fact you were willing to go to the trouble to get your name changed speaks volumes...LET'S RIDE!!

Last edited by redman53; 03-30-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by redman53
AHEMMMMMMMMMMM....1/3 your more than welcome to ride with the Crew anytime....I don't care what you do for a living or how you make your scratch.....this is about riding...as you have seen we are a tight knit bunch...we don't have any rules as said before....so please don't be put off by the prejudice about advertising..your original name was commercial, we have had other folks come in under the guise of wanting to be FL Crew members and then make their sales pitch and disappear..that's not cool. Come ride with us and get to know us and you'll find that it's a family, and we stick together, including how we spend our bucks...you got a product somebody needs and it's quality and you deal with them fairly , well word of mouth is the best advertising...but if you come off as just here to make a sell....your gonna be real lonely, real fast...best bet, ride with us and get to be family, then the family will come to you if they need something...I live here in Lauderdale area, if you want to hook up sometime let me know...

And I think the fact you were willing to go to the trouble to get your name changed speaks volumes...LET'S RIDE!!
Well said Pup

Old 03-30-2011, 05:46 PM
rusty pompano
Tourer

Originally Posted by JaxHarleyRdr
Well said Pup

Old 03-30-2011, 06:06 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Perfectly put

Old 03-30-2011, 07:16 PM
dedjr67
Road Master

And remember never **** off the puppy.

Old 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Bznitch
Road Master

Now that this little initiation has passed and you still WANT to ride with us, WELCOME! We are a good bunch although some of us do have our bad days and for some, that is regular

Now... LET'S RIDE!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:37 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Welcome to the crew 1/3. I look forward to seeing you on a ride.

Sick puppy, are you feeling ok? I'm a little worried about you.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:08 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Someone has to be the voice of reason and stability.....(excuse me I think I need to go lay down now)

Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 AM
1/3 life crisis
Banned

Pm me anytime. I ride everynight (for the most part) especially Wednesday through Sunday.

Old 03-31-2011, 07:12 AM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone has to be the voice of reason and stability.....(excuse me I think I need to go lay down now)
Rotflmao!

Quick Reply: Just moved love to ride