"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

3/17 and 3/18 Time To Get Your Ride on!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011 | 05:50 PM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member
Default 3/17 and 3/18 Time To Get Your Ride on!

I am gonna warm the **** out of some oil Thurs and Fri if anyone wants to come along. Heading north into Ga somewhere. Not sure where. Got a text in to Jay seeing if either day works for him. I am thinking about possibly heading to Robbins AFB one day and who knows where the other day, maybe McRae, Ga to see the Statue of Liberty made from spare parts and a Cyprus stump. Been there before, but being the patriotic individual I am something like that never gets old.....

If you are off work/retired get em out and fire 'em up. If you have a job take the day off or quit. Either way get ready to turn some tires! Been awhile since I logged some real miles.....

Old 03-13-2011 | 06:12 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

If ya run on up to Athens to UGA, you can watch Derek participate in the SE finals of the Forestry Conclave. It is like lumberjack games. He is in a few events including the axe throw and crosscut saw. I was hoping my wife and I could go, but can't get away from work.

Old 03-13-2011 | 06:19 PM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by MJ
If ya run on up to Athens to UGA, you can watch Derek participate in the SE finals of the Forestry Conclave. It is like lumberjack games. He is in a few events including the axe throw and crosscut saw. I was hoping my wife and I could go, but can't get away from work.
What day Mike?

Old 03-13-2011 | 06:27 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

His first event is Friday at 1:30. Here is a link to the site. You can also look at the schedule of events.

http://warnell.forestry.uga.edu/ugra...2011sched.html

Old 03-13-2011 | 06:35 PM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by MJ
His first event is Friday at 1:30. Here is a link to the site. You can also look at the schedule of events.

http://warnell.forestry.uga.edu/ugra...2011sched.html
Dang, I wish his first event was Thursday. This one will require an overnight stay and I can't pull that off this weekend. I would love to go watch this!

Old 03-13-2011 | 06:38 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

I wish I could do. But I know what ya mean about not being able to pull it off right now. Have a good week Wade and enjoy your rides!

Old 03-13-2011 | 07:34 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Would Love to watch Derek, but got commitments to a Saturday ride that starts early so will say more than likely we ride Thursday Wade ...

Old 03-13-2011 | 07:36 PM
FLAHOG
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
I am gonna warm the **** out of some oil Thurs and Fri if anyone wants to come along. Heading north into Ga somewhere. Not sure where. Got a text in to Jay seeing if either day works for him. I am thinking about possibly heading to Robbins AFB one day and who knows where the other day, maybe McRae, Ga to see the Statue of Liberty made from spare parts and a Cyprus stump. Been there before, but being the patriotic individual I am something like that never gets old.....

If you are off work/retired get em out and fire 'em up. If you have a job take the day off or quit. Either way get ready to turn some tires! Been awhile since I logged some real miles.....
I'll see what happens this week and if the weather is going to be good I might hope on and go with you.

Old 03-13-2011 | 09:41 PM
confused
Road Captain

Now you have 2-3 more hours of daylight, you can laugh at 500 miles now
have a good ride

Old 03-14-2011 | 01:03 AM
kered
Road Captain

i was just gonna post that ill already be in georgia! probably dropping the bike off tomorrow to get new chain and sprockets and new tires put on...should be ready when i get home sunday!!

Quick Reply: 3/17 and 3/18 Time To Get Your Ride on!