"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Hey do you remember me?

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 09:28 PM
p8nter
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey do you remember me?

well It has been a ruff copel of months here cannot find work...Money is almost gone if I don't find work soon the bike will have to go.Any ways the weather up here sucks snow on the ground hasn'nt got much over 25 since I got here.. say a prayer for me i have a job inter veiw mon morning.

later p8nter

P.S I lost my phone and lost all you guys number if I had your number and or if you wuold like me to have email me it

p8nter45@yahoo.com

Old 01-14-2011, 10:16 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Hi p8nter,
I thought you had a job up there. I was under the impression that is why you left. I hope things get better soon.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
p8nter
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 1of2
Hi p8nter,
I thought you had a job up there. I was under the impression that is why you left. I hope things get better soon.
wife got transeferd here but she won't pay for my ioys hehee...Plus Im still paying for my house in orlando that I caint get rid of.It is a mobile home in a 55 and oldder park, I own the home but not the land lot rent is almost 500 dollars a month weather im theree or not. I wos asking 18k for it Ipaid almost 50k for it but now i would take best offer like 5k or whate ever

Old 01-15-2011, 06:06 AM
john218
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

P8nter.

PM me with your Orlando property details including address and I'll have a buddy who lives in Orlanda and buys and sells property there - maybe he could get it off your hands?

Old 01-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Dang painter, hell yeah we remember you. Youre typing skills brought back the one that didn't Youre one of the good guys painter, your ship will come in bro. I will keep you in my thoughts and send butterflies to the job fairy up there for ya.

Old 01-15-2011, 08:44 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to hear from you, sorry things have not clicked in right away but you will find something eventually. Good luck with today's interview and with loosing the trailer.

Old 01-16-2011, 09:14 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

>>Any ways the weather up here sucks snow on the ground hasn'nt got much over 25 since I got here...<<

Gee...None of us here knew that about the weather where you PLANNED to move! DUH!!!
North: COLD
South Not so much.
Key word? (BOMB FIRE)
Keep the bike....spring is coming

Old 01-17-2011, 11:39 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Hang in there bro....

Old 01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Thundermug
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Hang in there P8nter...God takes care of people like you!

Old 01-17-2011, 10:23 PM
p8nter
Road Captain

well I went on an interview today.. there was another painter intervewing when I cot there .....when he was done he came out to finish filling out his paper work.I asked him If it was slow around here he set yes that he was unemploed for over a year..He told me that they told him that there were 80 aplicants for theese 2 jobs.I'M sitting waiting for my interveiw ehat was supossed to be at 9.30 it was going 11 and still no interveiw and there were no one else there just me, I was getting ready to just leave thinking my chances weren't that great most pepol when they see my resume they wont hire me for being self employed for 15 years. So they come get me I sit threw the inter view answerd all ther questioned took a skill test just ? he told me that he liked me and that he woul call me when finished intervewing for next week so went home crashed out foe a houe or so. woke up got message to call them so thinking they want more nfo or something like that no they overed me the job I was blown away
and I got a call from the park today I got an offer on my house

sorry so long thanks for your thoughts and prayer

Quick Reply: Hey do you remember me?