"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Sleepy Hollow 02 Jan

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011 | 04:51 PM
Just Dave
|
Ultimate HDF Member

Well Y'all missed out on a great ride! The weather was perfect, a lot warmer than Friday was and Sleepy Hollow was packed! Tons of Bikes out today everywhere we went. The menu was a BBQ pork chop with a piece of BBQ chicken, Mac and cheese and baked beans. The guy told me they have not done ribs on Sunday's in forever. Both lots were loaded up with bikes, biggest crowd I have ever seen there but the food wait was nonexistent, just walked right up. The roads belonged to motorcycles today as I really think I saw more bikes that cars for a change. Today was a good day, its just to bad none of the crew wanted to ride with us today, that was the only drawback.

Old 01-02-2011 | 05:28 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Well Y'all missed out on a great ride! The weather was perfect, a lot warmer than Friday was and Sleepy Hollow was packed! Tons of Bikes out today everywhere we went. The menu was a BBQ pork chop with a piece of BBQ chicken, Mac and cheese and baked beans. The guy told me they have not done ribs on Sunday's in forever. Both lots were loaded up with bikes, biggest crowd I have ever seen there but the food wait was nonexistent, just walked right up. The roads belonged to motorcycles today as I really think I saw more bikes that cars for a change. Today was a good day, its just to bad none of the crew wanted to ride with us today, that was the only drawback.
Rub it in..... you missed a great day at work too!!!

Yea, you know I am just jealous. Wish I could have been there with you!

Old 01-02-2011 | 05:42 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Would have loved to join you but if ever watch the weather we were drenched up this way .. Still coming down .. Catch you another time ..