"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

OK here's the deal

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Tio N
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm still at work, if I don't wake up after my two hour nap... then I'll apologize now. But I will try to make it by 10ish to Last Chance...look forwarding to meeting you guys.

Old 12-11-2010, 05:43 AM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

out the door in 10
see yous there

Old 12-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

The Pup's got quite the pad! Great hang out with plenty of open space to spill the beers since kathy is there to clean em up! :0 j/k

Had a great time with the boys tonight, thanks for opening your house up for us. Youre definitely a valued crew member. Thanks to the ride-ho 2Beers for letting me take his title tonight driving me to see the boys.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:13 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Was good seein you guys, the Pizza was dam good. I am amazed at the progress you have made Phil, I think your doing real well buddy.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:22 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Been a great weekend...Bert arrived Friday and it's been on since then...what an awesome day for a ride yesterday...did the bar hopping thing down through the Keys and had lunch at Hog Heaven (Haven?)...then headed back north to Alabama Jacks...and lo and behold who was behind the bar, yep, none other than Trixie..she even put a FL Crew sticker on the beer cooler behind the bar..left AJ's and headed back north to El Casa de Sick Pup, and the pizza was flying...Was an awesome way to break in the new digs with TJD, Bert, Steve and Barb (My11SG) Masterblaster, 2 Beers,and of course Philler Up...was wonderful evening spent talking with good friends...can't wait to do it again. I think Dale's house is the north end GTG spot, so now my house can be the south end GTG spot...and an honorable mention to So Fla for riding to the Last Chance with us yesterday...I got a few pics I will post and I think Bert has a few also..and I know Steveo (aka Pineapple ) shot some vid...looking forward to seeing them all

Sure wish everyone could have been here, maybe next time...

Old 12-12-2010, 03:03 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
Been a great weekend...Bert arrived Friday and it's been on since then...what an awesome day for a ride yesterday...did the bar hopping thing down through the Keys and had lunch at Hog Heaven (Haven?)...then headed back north to Alabama Jacks...and lo and behold who was behind the bar, yep, none other than Trixie..she even put a FL Crew sticker on the beer cooler behind the bar..left AJ's and headed back north to El Casa de Sick Pup, and the pizza was flying...Was an awesome way to break in the new digs with TJD, Bert, Steve and Barb (My11SG) Masterblaster, 2 Beers,and of course Philler Up...was wonderful evening spent talking with good friends...can't wait to do it again. I think Dale's house is the north end GTG spot, so now my house can be the south end GTG spot...and an honorable mention to So Fla for riding to the Last Chance with us yesterday...I got a few pics I will post and I think Bert has a few also..and I know Steveo (aka Pineapple ) shot some vid...looking forward to seeing them all

Sure wish everyone could have been here, maybe next time...
It was a good ride as much of it I was able to do. Never got to do any work when I got home. Glad you had a good time back at your house break-in. Wish I could have made it back for pizza.

Old 12-12-2010, 07:35 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Sounds like a great time. I wish I could have been there for it.

Old 12-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

It does sound like it was fun Dale, I wish I could have gone but I did get some studying done, I have my last final Wednesday and I will be through for the rest of the year. Hope to get out and about some if it will warm back up.

Old 12-13-2010, 04:39 AM
Tio N
Advanced

I slept through the damn alarm clock, after I got up and realized the time I was pissed. I left my home in Homestead and rode out to Alabama Jacks but no one was there...next time I guess.

Old 12-13-2010, 05:55 AM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Last Chance Saloon........

Attached Thumbnails OK here's the deal-lastchancesaloon.jpg  

Quick Reply: OK here's the deal