"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Arizona Ride 2012

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 06:15 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
Do you have the mic/headset setup Jay? That was what I was saying in my other post. If you don't have it and need one, I got you covered.

I am hoping to make the Az. trip, but I have removed my CB and mounted an amplifier in place of the CB.
Thats just what I need Wade .. Did not come with my 09, my 09 was slightly used if remember (600 Miles) and the plug ins were not included with the sale .. if 07 and 09 will match Lets Talk!!

Old 05-21-2011, 07:51 PM
Sefferdog
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JayStronghawk
Thats just what I need Wade .. Did not come with my 09, my 09 was slightly used if remember (600 Miles) and the plug ins were not included with the sale .. if 07 and 09 will match Lets Talk!!
They will match, and there is nothing to talk about. It is yours. I will put it in my your pack and give it to you next Thurs or Fri when we ride.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Will be gone Thursday as my grand daughters graduate in Ala Wade . But we got til next April whenever get together again .. Thanks Bro

Old 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM
2of2
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey Guys (and ladies)
Looking for a status update. Whose piggy banks are getting full? Who is thinking about this trip on a weekly basis? I have been thinking about some day rides while you are here and there is too much to do than you will have time for. I will put together a must do list and go from there.

Old 06-20-2011, 04:31 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

I'll be there in 0'12 and this August 5th at Mesa for the start of the Hoka Hey.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:10 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2of2
Hey Guys (and ladies)
Looking for a status update. Whose piggy banks are getting full? Who is thinking about this trip on a weekly basis? I have been thinking about some day rides while you are here and there is too much to do than you will have time for. I will put together a must do list and go from there.
Weekly...try daily...your poor brother is probably sick to death of my planning and re-planning....I'm socking away $$$ and saving up the vacation time...I'm there dude!

Old 06-20-2011, 08:43 PM
flagirl
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

We were so excited, we couldn't wait and came out a little early.

We've been in the Tucson area for the past week, leaving tomorrow to head to the Vegas area for about two weeks. Had some beautiful drives up to Saguaro Park, around the loop there, down near Sierra Vista, through Tombstone, Bisbee, and back up to Benson.

It's absolutely beautiful riding here! After Vegas area, we're swinging back through northern AZ to hit the Grand Canyon, Rt. 66 and a few other spots. We love it here so much, my husband is already planning the trip for next year!

Old 06-20-2011, 10:17 PM
GoPro Steevo
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey Guys (and ladies)
Looking for a status update. Whose piggy banks are getting full? Who is thinking about this trip on a weekly basis?
ME! ME! ME! I'll be ready... Because I'm ALREADY READY!
Christine had the right idea. Seize the moment!
I hate waiting... Is it time yet?

Old 06-20-2011, 10:29 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by flagirl
We were so excited, we couldn't wait and came out a little early.

We've been in the Tucson area for the past week, leaving tomorrow to head to the Vegas area for about two weeks. Had some beautiful drives up to Saguaro Park, around the loop there, down near Sierra Vista, through Tombstone, Bisbee, and back up to Benson.

It's absolutely beautiful riding here! After Vegas area, we're swinging back through northern AZ to hit the Grand Canyon, Rt. 66 and a few other spots. We love it here so much, my husband is already planning the trip for next year!
You aint seen nothing yet. Wait until you hit the northern part of the state. Make it s point to go through Sedona.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:17 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Hey Guys (and ladies)
Bro, you know I'm in!
We need to pick a date. I know it will be in April but we have not set any dates yet. I vote to do it over Easter and most of us should be able to get a free day off from work due to the holiday. How about we head out of FLA April 6th and plan on being back in town on April 22nd?

Quick Reply: Arizona Ride 2012