"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Official Home from the rally thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by flagirl
Now that I'm starting to recover from the wild weekend,...

When's the next ride/meet up?

~ and ~

Ocala 2011...is it time yet?
Sorry flagirl, this is a known condition from which no one has every fully recovered. The condition only gets worse as you will begin to notice yourself becoming more and more anxious toward late summer. The only relief from the symtons is to join in as many Crew rides as possible during the year.

Good Luck

Hope to ride with you soon.

Old 11-15-2010, 04:02 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by redman53
Made it home safe and sound after a slight delay

Hope you reminded him that YOU pay his salary.....and that you are also employed with taxes! How much was the damage? (Did you mention he was 'buff'?)

chuck

Old 11-15-2010, 04:07 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by redman53
Made it home safe and sound after a slight delay

Reason not to ride a police bike...? (Musta smelled the donuts)

Old 11-15-2010, 09:25 PM
2of2
Road Warrior

Well, I guess I am the last one to make it home from the rally. Just got in an hour ago. I had a great time. It was great to see everyone. i tried to meet as many of you as i could but it got confusing for me after a while. Screen names, real names and faces didn't fit together as well as I had hoped. You all are a great bunch of people and I look forward to the next time we all meet up.

Old 11-16-2010, 07:31 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 2of2
Well, I guess I am the last one to make it home from the rally. Just got in an hour ago. I had a great time. It was great to see everyone. i tried to meet as many of you as i could but it got confusing for me after a while. Screen names, real names and faces didn't fit together as well as I had hoped. You all are a great bunch of people and I look forward to the next time we all meet up.
Glad you made it home ok Dean. It was great to finally meet you. Looking forward to next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEqUyNaSdvg

Old 11-16-2010, 07:37 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Always good to see ya, Dean! Glad you was able to represent the Arizona Crew at the Rally. Good times...

Old 11-16-2010, 07:52 AM
LadyHawk
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to see you again Dean.. hope you had a great time. It was fun to see the twins together and hearing all the childhood stories.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:10 AM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks to kimbo for posting that I was 'delivered safely' into angela's hands. I did make it home and was obviously over stimulated (yeah have at it) I didn't feel well enough to get online but I was informed y'all knew I was safe.

There is so much to say about this weekend, it was a great healing process as I kept mistakenly calling the hotel my hospital. But it was fitting given all the fine treatment given to me from my 'riding familiy'

I get chills n goose bumps just thinking about how I feel about how you have shwn your generosity in so many ways, not just to me but to my girls as well (angie and robyn). Thank you all so much for yet another 'special' rally in my books. A special thanks to those who went that extra 30 miles to make it excellent.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:58 PM
dedjr67
Road Master

Originally Posted by Phlip96
Thanks to kimbo for posting that I was 'delivered safely' into angela's hands. I did make it home and was obviously over stimulated (yeah have at it) I didn't feel well enough to get online but I was informed y'all knew I was safe.

There is so much to say about this weekend, it was a great healing process as I kept mistakenly calling the hotel my hospital. But it was fitting given all the fine treatment given to me from my 'riding familiy'

I get chills n goose bumps just thinking about how I feel about how you have shwn your generosity in so many ways, not just to me but to my girls as well (angie and robyn). Thank you all so much for yet another 'special' rally in my books. A special thanks to those who went that extra 30 miles to make it excellent.
Philllll you would have done the same for any one of us. In fact you have. You are now and will always be my brother. Denniss