"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Moving to Lakeland

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 10:33 PM
triplj
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dave,
I also live in Lakeland on the Southside. My Sister and Brother-in-law live off of Yarborough, as well. He is also on the boards. If we can do anything to help, let me know. If nothing else, we can all hit the road for some rides. Lot of good rides in the area. Plant City Bikefest is a must! It is a pretty good sized event. I also should point out that we got our dog (Whippet/Vezsla (sp) mix) at the Brannen Road SPCA. Is that where Flslowrider (sp) is working now? Hope all is well.
John

Old 10-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by triplj
Dave,
I also live in Lakeland on the Southside. My Sister and Brother-in-law live off of Yarborough, as well. He is also on the boards. If we can do anything to help, let me know. If nothing else, we can all hit the road for some rides. Lot of good rides in the area. Plant City Bikefest is a must! It is a pretty good sized event. I also should point out that we got our dog (Whippet/Vezsla (sp) mix) at the Brannen Road SPCA. Is that where Flslowrider (sp) is working now? Hope all is well.
John
Yea, thats the one she is working at. I am going to be in and out for the rest of the year but will be settled mid December. It will be great to make some new riding buddies in the area. I am going to PM you my Cell # and we can chat if you get a chance. Welcome to the Florida Crew by the way. Have you checked out the rally thread at the top. You should go, good times are had by all. Look forward to meeting y’all.