"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

No Scoot for 2 Months!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010 | 07:50 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Fire-Medic
He was in a meeting, and I was called back as soon as he was out. We spent 30 mins or so on the phone with him answering all of my questions and concerns.

Anyways, for everyone else, I got a surprise call 2 days ago that my bike would be ready soon, and it's ready today. This was a VERY nice surprise for me, I have been wanting to ride so bad for so long now. But as luck would have it I work all damn weekend, lol.

Leaving in a bit to pick up the bike, the only thing that hadn't come in was one of the floor boards that was scratched up some, but the old was is perfectly functional for now so at least I can ride.

I had them swap the handlebars while they were fixing the bike, so it now has Heritage style bars with internal wiring. Hope it looks good and fits me good.

Wow!!!! That is great news. Service at the speed of light>>>>Congrats on your good fortune!

Old 09-17-2010 | 08:36 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member

He was in a meeting, and I was called back as soon as he was out. We spent 30 mins or so on the phone with him answering all of my questions and concerns.

Anyways, for everyone else, I got a surprise call 2 days ago that my bike would be ready soon, and it's ready today. This was a VERY nice surprise for me, I have been wanting to ride so bad for so long now. But as luck would have it I work all damn weekend, lol.

Leaving in a bit to pick up the bike, the only thing that hadn't come in was one of the floor boards that was scratched up some, but the old was is perfectly functional for now so at least I can ride.

I had them swap the handlebars while they were fixing the bike, so it now has Heritage style bars with internal wiring. Hope it looks good and fits me good.
WOW! That is great news. Don't forget to play powerball this weekend.

Old 09-17-2010 | 08:50 AM
kerrycorcoran
Tourer

Congrats on getting her back!!!

Old 09-17-2010 | 09:43 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member

I am so happy you got her back and a lot quicker then ya thought huh? Right on...well work then ride!

Old 09-17-2010 | 10:54 AM
Fire-Medic
|
Road Warrior

Thanks everyone, just got her home. Taking the wife out to lunch somewhere, just want to ride.

The bike rides awesome, somehow feels smoother than before, little quirks here and there that are gone. The height on the new bars is perfect but the bars are narrower than the factory ones. A lot easier to toss the bike around though, will have to wait for a long ride with the crew to fully evaluate the bars, but they don't seem too bad thus far.

Old 09-17-2010 | 10:55 AM
FBLJosh
Road Captain

Awesome!! Glad it feels good. Hope it stays that way.

Old 09-17-2010 | 11:13 AM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Congrats... Enjoy

Old 09-17-2010 | 02:57 PM
Fire-Medic
|
Road Warrior

Just got back from lunch with the wife, we went to the Iron Rhino Saloon for lunch and back, bike feels great, handlebars feel great, the ride was awesome, and the Sundowner seat is incredible, much improved over stock. My seat will still eventually go to MCC for some upgrades though, DO NOT SIT on BERT's bike, it will ruin you as it did me.

Old 09-17-2010 | 03:29 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Awesome news Gabe !

Old 09-17-2010 | 05:13 PM
OldSalt
Road Captain

Cool. Glad you got her back sooner thatn later.
Just be gentle with her, it's been a while for her too.

Quick Reply: No Scoot for 2 Months!