"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Police raid "Good Time"? at Peggy's

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 02:04 PM
RumRunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

They always find a way to spoil the fun.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Hurricanebm
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've only been in there once for a short time, I seriously doubt there were minors in there We did see them blowing up a rubber doll though

but I agree with everyone else, that the cops should have more to do.. Of course with one caveat.... If they were selling drugs out of there vagina, thats just a little too much

Old 08-03-2010, 02:47 PM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member

If that's the worst thing going on in that town, sounds like a great , safe place to be!

More tax money wasted. Typical of gov't, from local to Fedzilla.

Old 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
djbiker
Road Warrior

So now we are paying the cops to go to strip clubs? Waiting and watching the show for at least 1/2 hour before acting? Sounds like a cheap way to get out of a strip show, run out of dollars... just arrest someone. They were probably reported by some ugly gal that can't get a date since all this stripping started, LOL!

Old 08-03-2010, 03:08 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Hope this does not turn into a cop bashing thread, someone sent them there and they were jsut doing their job. I have to say the police we have here in Fla are the most Harley friendly police I ever seen anywhere, crotch rockets, not so friendly as they keep having to mop them up off the pavement.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:13 PM
RumRunner
Elite HDF Member

I have no problems with the cops doing their jobs, but the higher ups need to make better use of the resources they have. I would think that most people saying they have better things to do are talking about the decision makers, remember that these guys did not go out looking to bust these girls, they were told what to do, just like most of us are in our jobs. I'm sure they would rather have been doing other things too (well, maybe not while they were actually watching, but hey, you can't arrest someone withing evidence right?).

Old 08-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Mebeebo
Road Master

I am a supporter of cops and have the up most respect for most of them. But, I would rather have them busting murderers, rapist, child molesters, etc, etc. Biker chicks getting naked at a bar where you must be 21 and over, should be the least thing to worry about.

Before you know it, people will be getting arrested for cursing at bars.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:25 PM
RumRunner
Elite HDF Member

Hell, you can't even smoke in a cigar bar anymore in Boston, maybe they will have issue special licenses for cursing bars, with a very steep fee of course.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:34 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Thats because you live in a communist state hehe.

We are having the same stuff pushed here. The thing that suprises and embarrasses me a bit is these girls dont look like your standard hot Florida strippers. I am thinking it was a marketing ploy gone bad, something like if we get ugly dancers it will force our horney old patrons to drink more to enjoy more. Maybe the cops were from teh tourist commission, thrying to keep the standards and reputation of Fla up there. Just thinking out loud here.

Originally Posted by RumRunner99
Hell, you can't even smoke in a cigar bar anymore in Boston, maybe they will have issue special licenses for cursing bars, with a very steep fee of course.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Hammerhead Pat
Stellar HDF Member
Received 960 Likes on 569 Posts

I ride by there all the time heading down to Bradenton and stop on the way back for a cold one. There's been a few times sitting outside that " A certain sweet smelling aroma" will fill the air. And honestly, most of the females that go there look better with their clothes on

Quick Reply: Police raid "Good Time"? at Peggy's