"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Weekday runs Pinellas/Pasco

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 03:54 PM
PoincianaRoadKing
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Weekday runs Pinellas/Pasco

Anyone interested in some weekday runs? I'm free Monday-Thursday. Kelly and I moved to Kissimmee but I still live and work in Oldsmar during the week (head home on the weekends). Anyway I like to get with some of you from time to time for an after-work ride. We can do a bike night or just ride in the Pasco countryside. PM me!

Old 07-08-2010, 06:50 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

PM sent...would love to see both of you again!

Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 AM
KeywestBen
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in western West Palm Beach near SR 80, retired and love to ride. Do you come over to the east coast? If you do perhaps I can do a one-way ride back with you and then return by myself.

blue_streak

Old 07-08-2010, 07:56 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I wasn't sure if I fell into the 'some of you' catogory. But I'll have a 9day weekend startin after tomorrow. I could be up for some weekday ridin next week. I know a few back roads up trough N. Pasco and into Hernando and Citrus counties, too. Let's ride!!

Old 07-08-2010, 08:43 AM
PoincianaRoadKing
Tourer

I'm free Monday through Thursday after work. Next Wednesday is Trish's birthday, so we're riding to Quaker Steak for Bike Night. It would be great to get a group together to help her celebrate!

I'm up for a ride any day during the week. We can run up to Sleepy Hollow again. I think that the Neon Cowboy has a Bike Night during the week also.

Let me know what you'd like to do. I'm game.

Old 07-08-2010, 08:56 AM
PoincianaRoadKing
Tourer

Blue Streak,

Check out the "Florida Crew". There are numerous members from all over the state. There are several guys living in your area. I live (on the weekends) in Poinciana (near Kissimmee) which is 168 miles from WPB. A one-way trip might be nice. There are some nice roads over that way.

There are a few guys who like to ride around Lake Okeechobee. I've only been there once and that was not around the lake but only to the city. Maybe we could put together one of these and meet somewhere for the ride. It won't be such a long way home for you. We could also meet up in Cocoa Beach for a ride to Daytona. There's always stuff to do there and trouble to find!

Last edited by PoincianaRoadKing; 07-08-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:54 PM
KeywestBen
Cruiser

I ride with the Florida Crew and there are two great members with whom I ride quite a bit during the week. But I am retired and like to ride a lot so always looking and sometimes they may not be available. They have become guys who I enjoy riding with most. But if you consider riding to West Palm perhaps I can ride back with you or I can meet you in Moore Haven and we can ride around the lake.

blue_streak

Old 07-08-2010, 05:18 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

I have a trip to GA trip coming up next week so am not talking in the next few days .. But f wanted to meet at the Neon Cowboy and ride for a few hours in the surrounding area this is doable for me as can interstate 75 from where I am in Lake City and be there in 2 hours .. Weekdays are fine with me .. Being retired does have some advantages ..

Old 07-09-2010, 09:50 AM
KeywestBen
Cruiser

Leaving for a week, flying to Toronto, Canada, will contact you when I return.

blue_streak

Old 07-09-2010, 05:16 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by blue_streak
I ride with the Florida Crew and there are two great members with whom I ride quite a bit during the week. But I am retired and like to ride a lot so always looking and sometimes they may not be available. They have become guys who I enjoy riding with most. But if you consider riding to West Palm perhaps I can ride back with you or I can meet you in Moore Haven and we can ride around the lake.

blue_streak

Alas! The REAL "elite" crew has been revealed!!

Quick Reply: Weekday runs Pinellas/Pasco