"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Alabama Jacks

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 06:09 AM
Mebeebo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla
Good wine, good food.... it's a journey all unto itself.

And yes Phil, I do have a refined side. Sometimes, I even drink vodka martini's... stirred, not shaken! I'll also hang out at the Pub and throw back beers too.
man,

Ok, wine is one thing, but martini's stirred and not shaken. You are really pushing it with that one!!!

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Steve. your from Mass, its not possible for you to have a refined side. Your refined side really means beer from a bottle instead of a can.
LOL, that is the truth.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:26 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Hmmmmmmm guess I'm gonna have to find a new crowd to hang with ...I find "refined" to be pompous, snotty, and self indulgent...I much prefer the Tee Shirt , beer, and just plain ole folks type of get togethers...you can't live in both worlds and be true to yourself....(this oughta give Biznitch lots of ammo...lol)...this is of course just my opinion..and we all know what opinions are like....

Old 05-23-2010, 09:33 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Pup, after much deep serious thought over the past 30 seconds I have concluded that we are actually the only crowd in the world that will have ya heheeh.

Rode with these guys a bit this mornin on the Dyna, was a short but good ride.

Originally Posted by redman53
Hmmmmmmm guess I'm gonna have to find a new crowd to hang with ...I find "refined" to be pompous, snotty, and self indulgent...I much prefer the Tee Shirt , beer, and just plain ole folks type of get togethers...you can't live in both worlds and be true to yourself....(this oughta give Biznitch lots of ammo...lol)...this is of course just my opinion..and we all know what opinions are like....

Old 05-23-2010, 10:36 AM
Bznitch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Phlip96
I refuse to reply in fear of 'disrespecting' my elders
Smart boy, now your getting it

Originally Posted by SoFla
Good wine, good food.... it's a journey all unto itself.

And yes Phil, I do have a refined side. Sometimes, I even drink vodka martini's... stirred, not shaken! I'll also hang out at the Pub and throw back beers too.
MMM Chocolate martini after a good dinner...

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Steve. your from Mass, its not possible for you to have a refined side. Your refined side really means beer from a bottle instead of a can.
Have to disagree on this one. While not all people from Mass have a refined side, it IS possible.

There is nothing wrong with Tee Shirt , beer, and just plain ole folks~ then showering and going to a fancy dinner. You can live in both worlds. Dennis rides a Harley everyday and can also cook me a 5 star dinner. We can go to the theater one night, then put 500 miles on the bike the next day. Shelby used to go to school as a ballerina, then leave with her biker vest and scull cap on for bike night.

For some, the only way to be true to yourself is to live in both worlds. Just seems silly to only do half of what you love so that you can fit in with others. But again, as you said, just my opinion

Old 05-23-2010, 11:38 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bznitch

Just seems silly to only do half of what you love so that you can fit in with others.
I agree with ya 100% on that...although probably for completely different reasons...

Old 05-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Bznitch
Road Master

I agree with ya 100% on that...although probably for completely different reasons...
As long as we agree, who cares why Now, back to Phil..

Have you thought of installing a gas gauge?

Old 05-23-2010, 03:21 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bznitch
As long as we agree, who cares why Now, back to Phil..

Have you thought of installing a gas gauge?
In Phils defense...in the almost 2 years since that incident to the best of my knowledge he has NOT ran out of gas again....of course he did show up for a pre planned ride and had to go get gas after his arrival....

Old 05-23-2010, 03:28 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Seems like yesterday though.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:44 PM
The Worm
Cruiser

Be who you are all the time and have no regrets!
Some will get you others will not.......Who cares?

My $.02

Old 05-23-2010, 04:53 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In Phils defense...in the almost 2 years since that incident to the best of my knowledge he has NOT ran out of gas again....of course he did show up for a pre planned ride and had to go get gas after his arrival....

Someone took the title from him on that one this morning... I'm just saying.

Quick Reply: Alabama Jacks