"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Visit From M.J.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla
Glad you had a nice vist, but having a bitch of atime finding the reply box in this thread now. I hope to make my way up there to viist if N. Cuba heads up again. They must have kept it a secret thinking that I would slow them down on getting there. (Glad to see you're getting better)...
Thanks Steve, Your welcome anytime.

Old 04-06-2010, 10:19 AM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Glad to see you are having visitors every weekend. Let us know if there is anything you need. You know we'll be there for you buddy!

Old 04-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Thanks Dale, the only thing I need right now is a new pair of legs to use while mine convalesce. I went to the doctor today and they doubled my meds so I should be able to work them harder to get them stronger faster. One good side effect of this whole thing is that I have lost over 60 lbs now. I guess i did not realize just how big I was getting until I saw my weight on a chart from ICU over at Bayfront. That dam fast food will really put it on you. I tried to eat a burger from Crackdonalds the other day and It was so nasty I could not even eat it. Yuckkkkkkkk. Lots of changes this year. Most of them are for the better. Ride Safe everybody.

Old 04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Just Dave
Thanks Dale, the only thing I need right now is a new pair of legs to use while mine convalesce. I went to the doctor today and they doubled my meds so I should be able to work them harder to get them stronger faster. One good side effect of this whole thing is that I have lost over 60 lbs now. I guess i did not realize just how big I was getting until I saw my weight on a chart from ICU over at Bayfront. That dam fast food will really put it on you. I tried to eat a burger from Crackdonalds the other day and It was so nasty I could not even eat it. Yuckkkkkkkk. Lots of changes this year. Most of them are for the better. Ride Safe everybody.

Well... I would like to say congratulations on the weight loss, but it really sucks the method of weight loss your are using. Next time try NutraSystem... Less painfull, and you'll still get to ride.

Before you know it you will be a "Lean, mean, riding machine" !!!

Old 04-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Well... I would like to say congratulations on the weight loss, but it really sucks the method of weight loss your are using. Next time try NutraSystem... Less painfull, and you'll still get to ride.

Before you know it you will be a "Lean, mean, riding machine" !!!
You know thats funny because I lost about 80 lbs 3 years ago on that Jennie Craig diet. It worked great. I am just one of those people whose metabolism just makes weight a constant problem. My whole family is just like me so it is almost like we were meant to be fat. I have friends who can eat and eat and never gain an ounce. But the point is that if you know anybody that needs to loose weight, Nutra system or Jennie craig really do work. My most recent method is not recommended. But the weight loss is one of the good things to come out of this, It can not all be bad after all.

Old 04-06-2010, 06:13 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

what big picture ??

Old 04-06-2010, 06:23 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you had a nice vist, but having a bitch of atime finding the reply box in this thread now. I hope to make my way up there to viist if N. Cuba heads up again. They must have kept it a secret thinking that I would slow them down on getting there. (Glad to see you're getting better)...
Was no secret...but I seem to remember you posting something about it being too far to go on your bike....you were gonna take Phil with ya in your 2 seater sporty-ma-car

Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

way to go mike. sounds like a good time. i am with you there on the metabolism. i cant seem to keep it off. my weight on a weekly bases will fluctuate 6lbs. soon you will be riding. need any help getting your bike let me know. i can ride down with christie and she can follow me to you

Old 04-06-2010, 07:57 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
Was no secret...but I seem to remember you posting something about it being too far to go on your bike....you were gonna take Phil with ya in your 2 seater sporty-ma-car

Ahhh you have a good memory my friend. But what I meant was too far fo rme to ride alone, and Phil did not have a bike. I don't think I have a distance limitation after breaking my riding cherry in with the crew !

Old 04-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Way to to Mike!!!

Yep, saw my first love but yesterday...

Glad to see the bike is going to repaired quickly, Dave.

WOW 60 lbs, that's great. Before you know it, you'll be a lean mean bike-in machine.

Quick Reply: Visit From M.J.