"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

How many..

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010 | 05:03 PM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by themensh
Anybody got that in MP3??????

Chuck the mensh
I do now. I captured the video and converted it to an MP3.

OK, DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited by cHarley; 01-21-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 01-21-2010 | 07:38 PM
bigjames19
Outstanding HDF Member

A nice outdoor FREE range with no ranger on site is the range at Ocala national forest west of 19 on hwy. 40, you have to look for the small sign that says rifle range and turn down road, about 1/2 mile in on right side. The beauty is you can bring fun stuff to shoot at not just paper targets.

Old 01-22-2010 | 02:12 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

kinda funny story here and its gun related.
i hada book i my truck about the gun laws and such. well hiding it from my kids cause i dont want them to know about it, nor tell there mother (ex wife) about my intentions.
well i came home for lunch today and i left to ps2 games in my truck and was going to give my keys to one of my teenagers, then i thought nah he's to smart and will see the book and then tell his mother. so i gave my keys instead to my stepson, who will see dog poop on the floor right in front of him as he walks by it and not do anything about.
he goes and gets the games out of my truck and comes right back in with my twin 16yr old and ask "why do i have a gun book in your truck?"
go frickin figure huh? the one child i didnt think would see it. sees it and says something about it !!!

Old 01-22-2010 | 02:35 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Okay BDM, I am worried about ya, maybe we should meet up somwhere and I'll show ya how to shoot a few different guns and the safe handling of such.I'll provide the tools.

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
kinda funny story here and its gun related.
i hada book i my truck about the gun laws and such. well hiding it from my kids cause i dont want them to know about it, nor tell there mother (ex wife) about my intentions.
well i came home for lunch today and i left to ps2 games in my truck and was going to give my keys to one of my teenagers, then i thought nah he's to smart and will see the book and then tell his mother. so i gave my keys instead to my stepson, who will see dog poop on the floor right in front of him as he walks by it and not do anything about.
he goes and gets the games out of my truck and comes right back in with my twin 16yr old and ask "why do i have a gun book in your truck?"
go frickin figure huh? the one child i didnt think would see it. sees it and says something about it !!!

Old 01-22-2010 | 03:31 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by cHarley
I do now. I captured the video and converted it to an MP3.

OK, DOWNLOAD HERE

I got this:

count.exitexchange.com/exit/1159456 may cause a breach of browser security.

chuck the mensh

Old 01-22-2010 | 07:18 PM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by themensh
I got this:

count.exitexchange.com/exit/1159456 may cause a breach of browser security.

chuck the mensh
Sorry, gotta be a problem on your end. Works fine here from several systems. Are you on a work system behind a "company" firewall?

You might try this address as an alternate.