"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Anybody buy exhaust from F.S.D in Miami? FEEDBACK PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 11:48 AM
F
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FSD Exhausts

This is Frankie Serrano, owner of FSD Exhausts. I got some calls and emails from some of my customers letting me know that there is someone out there trying to knock my name and FSD Exhausts name and said that I should check these comments out and set it straight! First off JOSH, you ordered a one-off exhaust which takes longer than a production pipe AND I gave you close to $300 off the regular price for a one-off! We called and told you we were backed-up as well as our coaters. You said you were leaving town and DEMANDED the exhaust or else! As for Miami Exhausts....they are out of business AND I am the designer of their hotrods which they stole AND I was the designer for the free flating. Miami Exhausts is out of business for a reason! To all the readers out there and are interested in an FSD Exhaust I am getting testimonials together from my customers and they will be on my website but would be more than happy to share some of them in the meantime if there are any concerns! As for free-floating, if you are wanting a longer tip on the 2-Nasty (it is a custom exhaust) and are a 'rider' I would suggest a bracket for the vibration. Look guys - you can't please everyone and yes I am a bit backed up right now as orders keep coming in and I am small shop that believes in making the customers happy and a great exhaust! All exhausts are custom made for the customer's bike specs. We are still in business (unlike Miami Exhausts) because we do not have an inventory with pipes sitting on the shelf. We do not force a sale not for nothing we don't need to. I am happy where we are at and where we are going! Call me lets talk 786-975-6085

Old 02-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Just my 2 cents

I commend you for Frankie for coming and speaking on behalf of your company.
Second, this is a forum where people post thir personal opinions, as you stated you arent going to please everyone. I would'nt make too much of a concern over one voice among thousands.
You coming in and showing face negates any doubt I had about your company.

Old 02-28-2010, 06:44 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Well Frankie, being that this your first post here and Josh's 10th or so, I cant take a position, I am however all for supporting local companies where it fits what I need, so have at it, wish you and your company well. Never heard of you or Miami exhaust or your company before as I am a diehard D&D customer for my exhaust needs, I will swing by and check out your products some day, would like to see what ya have. Also ya might want to post more than once and join in the forum in other sections like enginbe and exhaust section.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:22 PM
josh1
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a consumer spending $800 dollars on a set of exhaust pipes for there bike, myself and other folks like to hear feedback on a company.
Now here is my feedback and thoughts on F.S.D exhaust.
Called and spoke with Frankie Mid- November on getting pipes for my bike, we chatted back and forth a few times, I told his asst Sarah that I will be leaving the middle of January to go back over seas for a third tour to fight for our country, before I paid will this be a problem, they assured me that they will be done way before that, no worries I was told at the most it would be 3 weeks. So I paid with my Credit Card( Thank God)!!
Three weeks go by, four weeks go by, I call to check up and start getting the run around, I re-fresh there memory and remind them I will be leaving in 3 weeks to go over seas!
Frankie said he had not even started on the pipes because he has been BUSY! But assures me he does not sleep, and whatever he has to do for a customer he will do. Well its the week before I have to leave, and still no pipes, no phone calls, no e-mails. I again call up F.S.D to see whats going on, I get the run around by his asst. At this point 2 months later and 1 day before I have to fly out, I had enough. I had to cancel the order thru my credit card company because he did not hold up his end of the deal, that being your the business, I am the customer you had no problem in taking my money but when it came time to delivery your product you failed.

Now if your going to come on here and try to slam a customer that had a awful experience with you and your company, at least tell half the correct story, also you might want to go over to bigdog biker.com and clubchopper.com there is a bunch of folks over there who have had the same problems that I have had with you company.

As for Miami Exhaust when my nightmare was finally over with F.S.D, I called and spoke with Miami Exhaust and they did what they said, delivered a set of pipes in 14 days, and yes the were ONE-OFF CUSTOM PIPES. Since I was a little busy fighting over sea's they where sent to my Uncle's house and when he got the pipes in 14 days, he said they where perfect.

Bottom line is don't be upset with me because I will never do business with or refer anybody to F.S.D!!! My experience speaks for itself.

Old 05-10-2011, 07:52 AM
xSUITTOx
Intermediate

I recently placed an order with FSD (Frankie) on May,9,2011, for the Sinful Exhaust.I had inquired with a customer service lady, named Sarah.We discussed the pipes,she took info about my bike, I discribed that i owned a Harley 2010 Dyna, she said that they where in stock ready to ship.
Me:I wanted to wait and research some more, i seen several negitive post regarding FSD exhaust,but I still had a question regarding tuning my bike. I called second time, Frankie said there are no maps/tunes.Same time I was researching programmers, and Vance & Hines said they didn't have anything,called Power Commander, they didn't either.I was told by several people that you would have to tune the bike for these type of pipes, or else destroy the motor.
Well at this time, i said I gotta make these pipes happen, so i emailed FSD several times regarding price shipping,etc.... I never got any replys back.
On a Friday night I called FSD, and spoke with Frankie, i said i will purchase pipes on the following Monday, Frankie said the pipes where in Stock ready, and he had 3 sets in stock,and that he would go back and pull one box for Monday.
I called back on May,9,2011 and was ready to buy, Frankie said Sarah was in a meeting and would call back in 1 hour, she did, she took my bike info,air filter,and credit card number,I asked 1 moe time "are they in stock", she put me back with Frankie"
Now...Frank asked what bike I had, I had already discussed this, with Sarah twice,2 unanswered emails, and recently with Frankie 3 days before.
2010 Dyna....Well now came the issue...
Pipes where in production
Would have to be sent out, to be redesigned because of my oil cap would be in way.Then chromed.
he said 2 weeks.
He mentioned that Dyna wasn't a very popular purchase in his shop.
Then he made a comment, that my air cleaner wasn't going to work with these pipes. I have a Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1

OK, now...They where egar to sell,collect my credit card info, discussed bike several times,type of bike was mentioned several times.
Now is when there where more problems that suddenly arose with Frankie and exhaust.
I told frankie, just cancel this order, and in my head, i remember post regarding FSD exhaust, and wasn't going to be his next victim, of excuses,and suddenly forgetting that we talked several times before this order was placed.

My first gut feelings about FSD, was leary, thank god for Review Post and HD Forums.
FSD Ebay rating are only 50%
My review is based only on my own search, not what happen with Miami Exhaust.

There is a quick sell with FSD, but once you give credit card info,your stuck with god only knows with FSD.
It could be good, and it could be bad.

There are more repuable exhaust dealers out there, do your homework,and research FSD reviews,and use caution when calling him.
Its a 51/50 situation with FSD Exhaust.

Last edited by xSUITTOx; 05-10-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:16 PM
josh1
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by xSUITTOx
I recently placed an order with FSD (Frankie) on May,9,2011, for the Sinful Exhaust.I had inquired with a customer service lady, named Sarah.We discussed the pipes,she took info about my bike, I discribed that i owned a Harley 2010 Dyna, she said that they where in stock ready to ship.
Me:I wanted to wait and research some more, i seen several negitive post regarding FSD exhaust,but I still had a question regarding tuning my bike. I called second time, Frankie said there are no maps/tunes.Same time I was researching programmers, and Vance & Hines said they didn't have anything,called Power Commander, they didn't either.I was told by several people that you would have to tune the bike for these type of pipes, or else destroy the motor.
Well at this time, i said I gotta make these pipes happen, so i emailed FSD several times regarding price shipping,etc.... I never got any replys back.
On a Friday night I called FSD, and spoke with Frankie, i said i will purchase pipes on the following Monday, Frankie said the pipes where in Stock ready, and he had 3 sets in stock,and that he would go back and pull one box for Monday.
I called back on May,9,2011 and was ready to buy, Frankie said Sarah was in a meeting and would call back in 1 hour, she did, she took my bike info,air filter,and credit card number,I asked 1 moe time "are they in stock", she put me back with Frankie"
Now...Frank asked what bike I had, I had already discussed this, with Sarah twice,2 unanswered emails, and recently with Frankie 3 days before.
2010 Dyna....Well now came the issue...
Pipes where in production
Would have to be sent out, to be redesigned because of my oil cap would be in way.Then chromed.
he said 2 weeks.
He mentioned that Dyna wasn't a very popular purchase in his shop.
Then he made a comment, that my air cleaner wasn't going to work with these pipes. I have a Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1

OK, now...They where egar to sell,collect my credit card info, discussed bike several times,type of bike was mentioned several times.
Now is when there where more problems that suddenly arose with Frankie and exhaust.
I told frankie, just cancel this order, and in my head, i remember post regarding FSD exhaust, and wasn't going to be his next victim, of excuses,and suddenly forgetting that we talked several times before this order was placed.

My first gut feelings about FSD, was leary, thank god for Review Post and HD Forums.
FSD Ebay rating are only 50%
My review is based only on my own search, not what happen with Miami Exhaust.

There is a quick sell with FSD, but once you give credit card info,your stuck with god only knows with FSD.
It could be good, and it could be bad.

There are more repuable exhaust dealers out there, do your homework,and research FSD reviews,and use caution when calling him.
Its a 51/50 situation with FSD Exhaust.
SUITTO,

Very very smart choice my man, its to bad that there customer service is such ****, because at the end of the day, Frankie's pipes are sick I will give that to him. But as we all know WORD OF MOUTH IS EVERYTHING PERIOD.
And when you string along your customers over some non-sense it bites you in the ***, as it did here.
As a business man my self, you always put your customers first, even if they are 100% wrong.
I hate to slam anybody trying to make a living. But these jokers are rookies trying to do business like big dogs.
Its a really simple formula be HONEST with you customers, and if they need to wait 3-4-5 months, if you tell them up front, more then likely, if you supply a good product they will wait.

BUT DON'T DO BUSINESS LIKE A WANT-A-BE THUG!!
OR WE WILL TREAT YOU LIKE ONE!!!!!!!

Old 02-28-2012, 10:55 AM
low blow 03
Stage I
Default FSD Sinful Exhaust Pipes

I just purchased a set of FSD Sinful exhaust pipes, made by Frankie Serrano. These pipes fit perfect, easy to put on, look great, and have a great sound. The craftsmanship and chroming on the pipes are excellent. I would recommend buying exhaust pipes from FSD Exhaust if you are interesting in putting a new set on your bike.

My girlfriend ordered them for me and the customer service was great. The best part, the pipes arrived on time with no problems.

Thanks FSD Exhaust for making my bike look and sound great.

Attached Thumbnails Anybody buy exhaust from F.S.D in Miami? FEEDBACK PLEASE-bourget-low-blow_with-dex.jpg  
Old 02-28-2012, 12:35 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by low blow 03
I just purchased a set of FSD Sinful exhaust pipes, made by Frankie Serrano. These pipes fit perfect, easy to put on, look great, and have a great sound. The craftsmanship and chroming on the pipes are excellent. I would recommend buying exhaust pipes from FSD Exhaust if you are interesting in putting a new set on your bike.
So, you join HDF today and this is your first post?

Looks, Smells and Sounds like a SHILL for FSD
to me.

Last edited by cHarley; 02-28-2012 at 01:04 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Lucero1
Road Master

I don't think I would put them on my bike, but the guy does make some sick exhausts...

Old 12-29-2012, 03:17 PM
NHYank
4th Gear
Default Beware of FSD EXHAUSTS...

FSD Exhausts.... unfortunately I did buy pipes from them. 849.00 plus 40.00 shipping this past early November. Going into the 3rd month without my product. Still do not have pipes... he still has my money... no product and I am out my money. And to make matters worse, I mistakingly paid twice... so I am out a grand total of $1,778.00 to FSD Exhausts.

Lie after lie... no refunds... the guy advertises, sells and takes peoples funds for products he does not have. I am going after him legally... deceptive business practices, fraud, punitive damages as well as attorney fees. Good old Frankie has finally met his match...I don't know if he is the owner, if he is he will be closing his doors, if he is an employee, he will be looking for a new job real soon. He absolutely screwed the wrong person for sure.

NHYank

Quick Reply: Anybody buy exhaust from F.S.D in Miami? FEEDBACK PLEASE