"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 05:41 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Okay Jim, will see you there If I aint there it means I woke up early and will meet you at the west palm service plaza with Dunkin Donuts coffee, cant afford the starbucks anymore.

Old 12-19-2009, 06:33 PM
2 Beers
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phlip96
...2Beers, I'll take the snortsteron the next one you attend if I don't have my nightmare back together yet. Thanks for thinkin of me good buddy.
Rock n Roll, Phlip. Money is good. Ask me how I know. GRIN So FLA, that's what's been keeping me away ... struggling to keep a little income flow.

Originally Posted by redman53
....and besides all that it looks cool too...got armor in the elbows and shoulders makes SP look like he been eating his Wheaties...see yall in the morning LETS RIDE!!!!!!!
Sic Puppy suiting up to be Stud Puppy!

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Okay Jim, will see you there If I aint there it means I woke up early and will meet you at the west palm service plaza with Dunkin Donuts coffee, cant afford the starbucks anymore.
Called Kimbo. I'm in the same boat. Going to do the early part and join the Crew for breakfast at Harry's, but then gotta head home to pay the piper. Will try to meet MB, Blue Streak, and ??? at the Lake Worth Plaza at 8am, then get off the Turnpike at PGA, east to Shell by I-95 to get Kimbo, and over to Hwy-1 and up to Harry's about 9am?. That works, I hope.

2Beers

Old 12-19-2009, 06:46 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Man that 2 beers guy is a hell of a dude. He most of known that I was down in the dumps and really needed to ride. Looks like we'll be joining you guys for breakfast. Thanks Bro I needed that..

Old 12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

If I knew yall wouldn't give me a hard time about it I'd cage it down to spend some pre christmas time and cheer with yall

Last edited by JaxHarleyRdr; 12-19-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:03 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Jax it aint that bad, just bundle up. If you drive fast enough you will get warm from the friction of the air passing over your body, or you just get cold enough that everything numbs up an you dont feel anything. Or ya could just jump in the cage and take a nice drive doww, would be good to see ya again.

Originally Posted by JaxFatBoy
If I knew yall wouldn't give me a hard time about it I'd cage it down to spend some pre christmas time anc cheer with yall

Old 12-19-2009, 07:12 PM
dedjr67
Road Master

Since I dont know anyone how would I recognize all of you. I will be riding a blavk and silver 82 fxe with an fls front end. Watch for me please should make it there around noon.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:16 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Just look for the Black Ultra, the White Ultra, the Black RK and a group of Fugly people who look like they dont give a crap about anything.

Or you can call my cell when you get there will PM you my number.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:32 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If I knew yall wouldn't give me a hard time about it I'd cage it down to spend some pre christmas time and cheer with yall
Jax, if they didn't give you a hard time you would think they were mad at you or aliens had taken control of the Crew.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:56 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Blublublublub CAGER!!! Blublublublub....

Old 12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Jax it aint that bad, just bundle up. If you drive fast enough you will get warm from the friction of the air passing over your body, or you just get cold enough that everything numbs up an you dont feel anything. Or ya could just jump in the cage and take a nice drive doww, would be good to see ya again.
This is the 5 day forcast I live inland and temp at the house is usually a few degrees cooler

Attached Thumbnails Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's-5day.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's