"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 09:00 PM
sofadog
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep , another 300 mile hamburger ride. What a great day to get out and ride. Good to see the crew from the south again. SP looked all buffed out in his new HD jacket. MB, TJD, good to see you guys again and good to meet Blue Streak and Paulc. Blue Streak, thanks for the buying the beers. You will be a good addition to the South Florida crew. Look forward to seeing and riding with everyone again. You never know when I will pop up.

Old 12-21-2009, 07:17 AM
KeywestBen
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great ride Sunday to Earl's which I have never been to, really enjoyed my SOS at Harry and the Natives. Huge thanks to 06FXDBI for suggesting to me that I make the ride, it was a great experience. I knew 2 beers but really enjoyed meeting SP, MB, Kimbo, TJD, sofadog and Paul from London. Wish Jeff-Fla could have made it. Still trying to learn how to use the forum. Listening to all the stories was a hoot. Looking forward to the ride on Jan. 16! I know my bike name is bluestreak but BS carries another meaning, so my real initials is BR if that is OK. The ride back was swift and fun hope I didn't surprise you by jumping off at Southern Blvd. in WPB.

blue_streak

Old 12-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by blue_streak
Great ride Sunday to Earl's which I have never been to, really enjoyed my SOS at Harry and the Natives. Huge thanks to 06FXDBI for suggesting to me that I make the ride, it was a great experience. I knew 2 beers but really enjoyed meeting SP, MB, Kimbo, TJD, sofadog and Paul from London. Wish Jeff-Fla could have made it. Still trying to learn how to use the forum. Listening to all the stories was a hoot. Looking forward to the ride on Jan. 16! I know my bike name is bluestreak but BS carries another meaning, so my real initials is BR if that is OK. The ride back was swift and fun hope I didn't surprise you by jumping off at Southern Blvd. in WPB.

blue_streak

Wish I could of been with you guys just to witness BLueStreak's experience. We did ride though. My better half and I rode up Hwy 441 to Pat's Country Kitchen in Fort Drum for breakfast then acrosss Hwy 60 to the south end of Polk County for holiday festivities with my family. Had a great time and made it home before the street lights came on and the mercury started falling. Got in 220 miles for the day but not as swift (love that description) as you guys got home.

BTW, Bluestreak once these guys start busting you about something it never ends. Old photos never quit showing up.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:01 AM
HDRick
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your all a bunch of lucky CREW. Went to North Carolina back on the 10th for a few days and brought back the worst cold I have had in years. I sure would have liked a burger and beer at Earl's. Not that i missed you misfits, but would have been nice to see all of you and BS. Yeah, those initials have a lot of different meanings

PS - Dunkin Donuts RULES!!!

Old 12-21-2009, 09:21 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Don't pick on Starbucks. Just because you guys drink water that is run through an old sweaty gym sock doesn't give you the right to pick on my coffee.....

Anyways, ask Jeff about the reach around at Starbucks.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:17 AM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by murph
Don't pick on Starbucks. Just because you guys drink water that is run through an old sweaty gym sock doesn't give you the right to pick on my coffee.....

You must be the only cop I know of (and I know a lot) that is picky with coffee. I thought you guys would drink anything wilt caffine. My brother (a cop) invited me to his house one morning for coffee. I get there and he's making instant. I looked at him and said "You've got to be kidding me. I'll be right back". I then took off for Starbucks up the street and picked us up a couple of Grande's .....

Old 12-21-2009, 10:35 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by murph

I would have thought Dunkin Donuts would be a cop's hands down favorite. After all, it's your 2 staples, coffee & donuts, in one stop.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:45 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by cHarley
I would have thought Dunkin Donuts would be a cop's hands down favorite. After all, it's your 2 staples, coffee & donuts, in one stop.

I do like DD, but only their Iced Coffee.

Old 12-21-2009, 10:51 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Man, cops these days, they dont beat the crap out of criminals, and now they drink Starbucks hehe. I miss the 70's.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:00 AM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry I missed it.

Quick Reply: Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's