"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009, 04:12 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

I am home, cold but home. Was good meeting Blue Dtreak, nice bike, PaulC and also seeing sofadog as a suprise visitor. Had a good breakfast at Harry's and 2 beers (the beverage not the person) at Earls. Nice cool ride today. Steve I hope you still are hungover.

Oh yeah It was also good seeing Kimbo and 2 beers at breakfast.

Last edited by masterblaster; 12-20-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 04:13 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Truly incredible day for riding today !!
nice to meet you today Blue Streak.. also met Paul today (from london i think.)
had a nice ride to Harry and the Natives for a little grubbage with 2Beers, Kimbo,Blue Streak,MB and SP. from there we rode to Earls for their famous burgers and cold beer !! Sofadog, nice to see you again too..
had an awesome ride today !!
Dave

Old 12-20-2009, 05:00 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster
I am home, cold but home. Was good meeting Blue Dtreak, nice bike, PaulC and also seeing sofadog as a suprise visitor. Had a good breakfast at Harry's and 2 beers (the beverage not the person) at Earls. Nice cool ride today. Steve I hope you still are hungover.
Thanks buddy... . Yes and no. Not a sickly hangover, just a lazy feeking like a POS, too tired to do anything type.

I woke up at 6:30 (went to bed at 2:30) ... I layed there thinking I could hurry and still make it to the flea market in time. Then, still laying there, thinking I could still meet you guys a Harry and the Natives... so I did what I had to do, went back to sleep.

But I feel better, right after my last post I went out and knocked off a quick 40 miles on the bike.

Old 12-20-2009, 05:09 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO had a hell of a time today...temp was just right...it was good meeting you Blue Streak, sounds like your gonna fit in real well around here....Sofa Dog...absolutely a great surprise to see you too..Kimbo, 2 Beers wish you guys coulda joined us for the whole enchilada..but was good to see ya's at breakfast....PaulC ...allo mate..was very nice seeing ya in person..maybe we can hook up while your in the North Cuba area...MB TJD..you guys are always good to hang with..it's like being with family around you guys....I guess we all qualify for the "Colder than a Well Diggers ***" merit badge..

Old 12-20-2009, 05:29 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Glad that 2 Beers and I were able to hook up with the North Cuba Chapter for part of the ride and breakfast. As always some good laughs on other's expense. To bad masterblaster held up the southern crew for the hook-up on PGA. He wouldn't come clean, but the word is he out ran out of gas but my guess he is or he pulled a Murph and stop at Starbucks . Sorry I missed Earl's but glad to hear everyone had a great time..

Last edited by kimbo; 12-20-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 05:54 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by kimbo
Glad that 2 Beers and I were able to hook up with the North Cuba Chapter for part of the ride and breakfast. As always some good laughs on other's expense. To bad masterblaster held up the southern crew for the hook-up on PGA. He wouldn't come clean, but the word is he (ALMOST took 5.89 gals) out ran out of gas but my guess he is or he pulled a Murph and stop at Starbucks . Sorry I missed Earl's but glad to hear everyone had a great time..
I am pissed at Starbucks, too expensive and they dont name their size coffee's in English, think its russian or some other un American language, I told a clerk give me a medium sized of whatever they just brewed and he looked at me like he did'nt understand medium sized cup of coffee, told him the middle sized cup, he then says oh you mean the venti or some other **** *** language, I just walked out and will never give them another dime, I like the coffee there though. Dunkin Donuts from now on.

Old 12-20-2009, 07:12 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

I am pissed at Starbucks, too expensive and they dont name their size coffee's in English, think its russian or some other un American language, I told a clerk give me a medium sized of whatever they just brewed and he looked at me like he did'nt understand medium sized cup of coffee, told him the middle sized cup, he then says oh you mean the venti or some other **** *** language, I just walked out and will never give them another dime, I like the coffee there though. Dunkin Donuts from now on.

I've always been a DD fan

Old 12-20-2009, 07:13 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Jerry, I don't speak the Starbuck's language either. I went in one and wanted a soda. They had none. I think you have to be a preppy to order there.

I was thinking of all you guys while at work today. Kept hearing and seeing bikes on 27 all day. You guys sure weren't the only ones riding. Maybe I will meet the new members soon.

Old 12-20-2009, 07:22 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

I like Starbucks too... but I refuse to order in their "sepcial language" sizes as well.

Old 12-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Big Gator
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
Glad that 2 Beers and I were able to hook up with the North Cuba Chapter for part of the ride and breakfast. As always some good laughs on other's expense. To bad masterblaster held up the southern crew for the hook-up on PGA. He wouldn't come clean, but the word is he out ran out of gas but my guess he is or he pulled a Murph and stop at Starbucks . Sorry I missed Earl's but glad to hear everyone had a great time..
While with Murph on Saturday we surprisingly ended up at Starbucks. I ask if the had any coffee that tasted like coffee and ordered a cup. The clerk just smiled and gave me a small cup worth $1.50. Not a fan but not a bad experience.

Quick Reply: Sunday 12/20 ride to Earl's