"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Road Rage Biker Killed

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Araba Shriner
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a stupid cowardly act from the ******* driving the van... he will get his

Old 11-23-2009, 07:48 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

I may have mis read...but s there a lack of info in that report? 2AM in the morning...on a Sunday. Speed? Who was doing what? Crothch rockets? Goldwings coming home from a late night church service?
when I want news....I want "who-what-where-when-why".
Sorry people got killed, but when you report something....give me details.
Details missing there.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:02 PM
p8nter
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by themensh
I may have mis read...but s there a lack of info in that report? 2AM in the morning...on a Sunday. Speed? Who was doing what? Crothch rockets? Goldwings coming home from a late night church service?
when I want news....I want "who-what-where-when-why".
Sorry people got killed, but when you report something....give me details.
Details missing there.
did you see the video

Old 11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Big Vic
Club Member

Thoughts and prayers on the way to the family.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:30 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

OK I'll probably get blasted for this...but....

Did I misread the report or did it say that the van went between the two bikes and then when the bikes got beside of the van he swerved and ran them off the road? Now the driver of the van is absolutely at fault...but...a van weighs what? 3600 lbs..and a bike maybe 800? simple math the bike loses....why would you ride up beside a guy that just tried to run you over already once....I truly feel for the bikers families...but just seems a little common sense might have prevented this...just my .02 cents...just remember macho will get your azz dead on a bike .....quick

OK feel free to flame away...

Old 11-23-2009, 09:45 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

Yes....I saw the video. It said something about 'road rage'. What was the cause?
If a van just starts flashing lights and crashes into motorcycles at 1:30 in the morning.....that is terrible. Was alcohol involved? What kind of bikes? Where were the bikes coming from? (church? Gang meeting?)
Like I said, sorry to hear of death......but there are details missing (oh....he wasn't wearing a helmet.)
Good reporting.
chuck

Old 11-23-2009, 10:05 PM
p8nter
Road Captain

Originally Posted by themensh
Yes....I saw the video. It said something about 'road rage'. What was the cause?
If a van just starts flashing lights and crashes into motorcycles at 1:30 in the morning.....that is terrible. Was alcohol involved? What kind of bikes? Where were the bikes coming from? (church? Gang meeting?)
Like I said, sorry to hear of death......but there are details missing (oh....he wasn't wearing a helmet.)
Good reporting.
chuck
yea I hear you not enough info why was it road rage and that area is none for strett racind and gang activity..Also there was another one last friday night in ocala the fri of the rally this guy was on a harley. a lady hit him abanded her suv and left him to die.

Old 11-24-2009, 09:18 AM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
OK I'll probably get blasted for this...but....

Did I misread the report or did it say that the van went between the two bikes and then when the bikes got beside of the van he swerved and ran them off the road? Now the driver of the van is absolutely at fault...but...a van weighs what? 3600 lbs..and a bike maybe 800? simple math the bike loses....why would you ride up beside a guy that just tried to run you over already once....I truly feel for the bikers families...but just seems a little common sense might have prevented this...just my .02 cents...just remember macho will get your azz dead on a bike .....quick

OK feel free to flame away...
No flaming here buddy... you are spot on. What was the guy on the bike thinking? "I'm a tough biker, let me ride next to you and intimidate you?". Sadly, he made a poor choice, and paid for it with his life.... his family and friends will continue to pay for his choice for the rest of their lives. I don't care how tough you are... you are not tougher than a 2 ton vehicle.
My prayers go out to his family. Very sad.

Oh, and the guy in the van was a cowardly a$$hole too.... he will get his.

Old 11-24-2009, 09:36 AM
2003Springer
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same as useing a gun! Will probably get away with it (in this life). What is it god says about revenge? I believe it is his to dish out!

Old 11-24-2009, 10:34 AM
cbrenthus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,635 Likes on 678 Posts

The way I read it was that the van went between them, and while he was between them swerved and hit the one on the right. I didn't get the impression that the bikes went after him, but I could be wrong.

Quick Reply: Road Rage Biker Killed