"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Spring Bling Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
fishheadsaid
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Or...y'all could come north and we could show you a little bit of Old Southern Florida.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:40 PM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fishheadsaid
Or...y'all could come north and we could show you a little bit of Old Southern Florida.
+1...

Old 11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fishheadsaid
+1 again, but lets do that after the middle area ride. After seeing what Jay and Fish have grown into I envy that lifestyle. I think I would enjoy it.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:59 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
That is a definite drawback. I also heard that parking is away from the rooms. If that is correct it would be another thing to consider.
Yea its a Hotel, not a motel. Room entrances are inside.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:12 AM
murph
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Sounds good to me. As for p8nter's thread, I thought we were going to try and tie that with the long Florida ride I posted also.?

Old 11-19-2009, 10:39 AM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
we could be up for that. i am not to sure about the keys again. money is just way to tight.
trying to get my football star son signed up with a recruiting company and thats about $2700
Hey Beware of these "recruiting companies" I am going to have to check with Mike on which one we used and it was just a big scam. They had a fab website and promised my son all kinds of things. I ended up having my attorney get my mmoney back from them. I took all the footage I had of my son,his stats and made a website and made DVD's that went out to several colleges. I had four recruiters come look at my son...he had two different colleges that made offers and ...it all came down to Senioritis. He let his GPA slip too far.
I am just trying to tell ya beware....that is a lot of money to put out and not get anything back in return.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:47 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

suggestion??

can we keep the spring bling thread on one thread please. its turning out to be on 3 threads now and its hard to keep up with which one. or have dale delete them and start one spring bling thread. like jsut keep this one or something

Old 11-19-2009, 09:41 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

OK since I muddied up the waters with this thread, let me throw out another idea. It seems that alot of intrest in the Key West Ride is not what it was. How about doing p8nters fish camp in Jan. or early Feb. and work it into Murph's ride for a over the nighter. We could push off a Spring Bling to a two nighter for March at the Mount Dora/Leesburg area and have alot of good areas to ride. In the end we would probably spend what we would have spent in going to the Keys. How about it Dale, maybe you could post up a poll... Is it clear as mudd now???

Last edited by kimbo; 11-19-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:46 PM
p8nter
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kimbo
OK since I muddied up the waters with this thread, let me throw out another idea. It seems that alot of intrest in the Key West Ride is not what it was. How about doing p8nters fish camp in Jan. or early Feb. and work it into Murph's ride for a over the nighter. We could push off a Spring Bling to a two nighter for March at the Mount Dora/Leesburg area and have alot of good areas to ride. In the end we would probably spend what we would have spent in going to the Keys. How about it Dale, maybe you could post up a poll... Is it clear as mudd now???

yes we are going to do the east lake and murphs ride

Old 11-20-2009, 06:32 AM
sailnjay
Road Captain

ok..now I'll muddy things a bit more...There was some talk at the Rally of doing a panhandle ride. I think Fishead Said even mentioned doing a low country boil. Just thought I'd throw it out there. Not to say we can't do all of the above sometime next year. Let's Ride

Quick Reply: Spring Bling Suggestion