"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

any body want to go to earls hideway next sunday 11/01

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009 | 05:10 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
Somebody needs to take Philler Up's Thesaurus away ...and I think transposed would be a better fit...just saying
Thanks Jim, never claimed to be big on vocabulary. at least ya knew what i was gettin at.

I'll go hide under my gas can now....

Old 11-03-2009 | 05:41 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Yeah Yeah, you guys are crazy for even thinking about moving out of this state permanently. North of Tenn is commie land, west of Ariz is Crazy land. Told my management when they wanted to "promote" me to HQ that they will have to pack C4 under my chair and blast my *** out of Fla. As screwed up as we might think we are, the Hillbilly North, The Blue Hair middle and West Coast, the mish mash rabble of people we have here in my Cuba chapter, Florida is the best place to live, low taxes, not really out of control state government, decent food, best looking women in the USA and possibly the world, right to carry if you want to, cops very Harley friendly, beaches, most Harleys per capita the Fla Crew, could use a few mountains but besides that what the hell more could you want.

Take a deep breath and let this subject never surface again, I know one day it will come on down where the do place C4 under my chair and make me move but I will keep a house here and cry like a baby when I cross the state line on my Harley (hell I am tearin up thinking about it). I travel quite a bit and moved quite a bit in my life and I will tell you the grass is not greener on teh other side.

Old 11-03-2009 | 05:55 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Well said Jerry! I live exactly where I want to live. I live as close to the cities as I want to. Yea I give up some conveniences, but the lifestyle is so much sweeter. Sunday was the first time I had been in a Harley dealer since the 2010s came out. But, I can get on my bike and ride without worrying about traffic jams.

Old 11-03-2009 | 06:20 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Good point... in my case the wife goes thru bouts evey now and then about moving. I think what she would like most is out of Weston. I told her we could look in SW Ranches. She wants more nature, not man-made. I told her everytime she feels that way to let my know and we will jump on the Harley and head out thru the everglades. She loved the idea.

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Yeah Yeah, you guys are crazy for even thinking about moving out of this state permanently. North of Tenn is commie land, west of Ariz is Crazy land. Told my management when they wanted to "promote" me to HQ that they will have to pack C4 under my chair and blast my *** out of Fla. As screwed up as we might think we are, the Hillbilly North, The Blue Hair middle and West Coast, the mish mash rabble of people we have here in my Cuba chapter, Florida is the best place to live, low taxes, not really out of control state government, decent food, best looking women in the USA and possibly the world, right to carry if you want to, cops very Harley friendly, beaches, most Harleys per capita the Fla Crew, could use a few mountains but besides that what the hell more could you want.

Take a deep breath and let this subject never surface again, I know one day it will come on down where the do place C4 under my chair and make me move but I will keep a house here and cry like a baby when I cross the state line on my Harley (hell I am tearin up thinking about it). I travel quite a bit and moved quite a bit in my life and I will tell you the grass is not greener on teh other side.

Old 11-03-2009 | 07:42 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Okay, I think I've been put in my place. You may have a point, whenever I feel the urge for mountains I'll just schedule a long ride North and come back to my beloved state!

Old 11-03-2009 | 08:41 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

After my 45 day, 26 state ride, being one of the RETIRED Crew, I wouldn't live anywhere else. Visit, hell yeah, move, hell no. We have it made here. No state income tax, wish I had an income, and can ride all year. Just have to dodge those RETIRED people in cars. Take a short trip and visit the mountains and valleys and then you'll be glad your here without all that damn cold and snow.

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:07 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster

Here! Here! Well said!!!! Don't forget Tenn. is not even a state! Friggan Commonwealth!!! Eat up with LEO oppression and out of control Taxes. I have traveled to all 50 states as well as all over Asia and the South Pacific and I lived all over the Southeast,California, and Virginia( which I do not Consider Southeast) and I would not live anywhere else.. Long Live the Florida Crew!!!

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:14 PM
murph
Elite HDF Member

are we having a rally now? Political?

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:21 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Sorry, I just get tired of people Bashing Florida.

Old 11-03-2009 | 09:35 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

I aint sorry (except for missing the rally) I love this state. Will be following your exploits while I am stuck in a conference room in a Antwerp hotel so post up with some pic's gents.

Quick Reply: any body want to go to earls hideway next sunday 11/01