"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Any one up for Stan's Sunday...

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 04:56 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

What time you getting there? Need to do another break in oil change but might be able to swing it.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:41 AM
Araba Shriner
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure... we will most likely go out 82 thru Immokolee, then down 29 to Everglades City first, then make our way back to the Rhino and then Stans in Marco. Leaving here (Cape Coral) at 9am. Should be in Everglades City by 11 or so.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:56 AM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Looks like I will miss this one, have to take care of some honey do's around the house today.

Originally Posted by Araba Shriner
Not sure... we will most likely go out 82 thru Immokolee, then down 29 to Everglades City first, then make our way back to the Rhino and then Stans in Marco. Leaving here (Cape Coral) at 9am. Should be in Everglades City by 11 or so.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:07 AM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm headed towards Goodland in about half an hour or so, nothing really planned, say hi if you see me. My biek has an American Flag bandanna tied to the passenger back rest.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:33 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Anyone want to try this one again for next Saturday whereas this one did not pan out so well?

I'll be up for any ride on Saturday.... being a bachelor for the day again looking to fill my time.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Nice day on the bike with an non-planned hook-up with a couple of the Fl Crew. Went out to Wellington on the bike to watch my daughters horse show and got a call fom SP and TJD who where out riding. Hooked up with the boys and rode to Boonie's on State Rd 80 for lunch. Jim, Dave thanks for the ride, always great to see you guys.

Old 10-04-2009, 03:57 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by SoFla
Anyone want to try this one again for next Saturday whereas this one did not pan out so well?

I'll be up for any ride on Saturday.... being a bachelor for the day again looking to fill my time.

My wings were just sort of clipped for Saturday... my wife remined me "Don't plan a real long ride Saturday, we have tickets to see Pink Floyd".. actually it's the number one Pink Floyd cover band and they are playing in Miami.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Araba Shriner
Road Master

Originally Posted by SoFla

Sorry you couldnt make it today. It was beautiful day and a great ride. We had 7 bikes from Cape Coral, plus BertK from Sanibel.

We started out in Everglades City, then moved on to Iron Rhino and then Stans in Marco. Will post pictures soon. Man Im sunburned. Made it home just before dinner time.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:49 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Good to see your back on the bike Kimbo, modern medical technology is amazing huh.

Originally Posted by kimbo
Nice day on the bike with an non-planned hook-up with a couple of the Fl Crew. Went out to Wellington on the bike to watch my daughters horse show and got a call fom SP and TJD who where out riding. Hooked up with the boys and rode to Boonie's on State Rd 80 for lunch. Jim, Dave thanks for the ride, always great to see you guys.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:17 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Good to see your back on the bike Kimbo, modern medical technology is amazing huh.
Thanks Jerry, yeah great to be back and riding, wish U could of joined us.

Quick Reply: Any one up for Stan's Sunday...