"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Saturday or Sunday.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009 | 04:36 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

Okay okay, I slept in, at least I still have rubber on my tires. Steve, you have been putting so many miles on that bike you are almost due for some new tires.

0830 at Sunrise correct?

Old 09-26-2009 | 04:57 PM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster
Okay okay, I slept in, at least I still have rubber on my tires. Steve, you have been putting so many miles on that bike you are almost due for some new tires.

0830 at Sunrise correct?

Yes.. correct.

After SP said his bike has less than 1000 miles more than mine.. I double checked mine... they look good. Maybe they wear out faster the faster you ride.... have you checked yours closely lately???

Old 09-26-2009 | 05:01 PM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
Hey I did do a pre-flight..it wasn't flat and it rolled....time to ride!!!

Good ride today was good to meet ya Steve...hey Bert.we had a hoot at the Ale House didn't we? and hey Chuck, Trixie even made a specail appearance....her names even on the receipt LOL
Blackberry had to bail cause of a dead battery...someone ( ahem...cough) overslept, and I needed a tire, so it was almost the ride that didn't happen....Steve good thing you got off 595 when you did..2 more miles and I got a soaking...but it's all good ..got to ride, and see good friends, what more can you ask for...

Yeah I saw them ahead threatening up ahead... I was hoping you'd make if back dry.

Great riding with you today. We did have some fun with the "Lisa Gus"... at the Ale House

Old 09-26-2009 | 06:27 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

ok,
0830 at sunrise. who is going ?
SOFLA, MB,ME,JIM ?
looks like we're picking up 2 BEERS too somewhere.

Old 09-26-2009 | 06:32 PM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by THROTTLEJUNKIEDAVE
i guess Blackberry didn't sell the bike yet...

You good for tomorrow Dave?

We can do a trip around the Lake like couple of months ago.. Those of us down this way can meet at Sunrise HD. We can meet others in South Bay if they are going as well. If it i sjust North Cuba we could maybe even go to Everglades City or Goodland too.

Right now I am still waiting for my wife to get home. She left at 5:30 this morning to go up near Stuart. I'm hoing she is not going to be too tired to go. I need so spend tomorrow with her... but she can sleep on the back of the bike.

Old 09-26-2009 | 07:12 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by SoFla

We can do a trip around the Lake like couple of months ago.. Those of us down this way can meet at Sunrise HD. We can meet others in South Bay if they are going as well. If it i sjust North Cuba we could maybe even go to Everglades City or Goodland too.

Right now I am still waiting for my wife to get home. She left at 5:30 this morning to go up near Stuart. I'm hoing she is not going to be too tired to go. I need so spend tomorrow with her... but she can sleep on the back of the bike.
i'm good,
sitter will be here by 0730. if she's a no show, i'm riding solo. if she shows i will have my wife with me and the sitter is good for a few hours.
i will see you at sunrise HD in the a.m.
Dave

Old 09-26-2009 | 07:14 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

Originally Posted by SoFla

We can do a trip around the Lake like couple of months ago.. Those of us down this way can meet at Sunrise HD. We can meet others in South Bay if they are going as well.
OK, how about if I suggest this...

Southeasters leave Sunrise HD at 8:45am heading north to South Bay.
Northern-more folks meet you in South Bay 80+27 at 9:30am-ish.
Others coordinate per above.

I'll take you up the east side of the Lake to J&S Fish Camp. Then on 714 (canopy covered highway), over to Jupiter to Castaways (The Square Grouper), Down to Judy's Hiway Cafe, and home where ever that is after that.

What say you?

2Beers

Old 09-26-2009 | 07:27 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

I'm gonna have to miss this one...don't wanna wear out my new tire too fast....

Old 09-26-2009 | 07:29 PM
cHarley
Club Member

Damn 2Beers, you don't know how bad I want to ride tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am in major suck-up mode right now since I'm leaving in 10 days for a 2-3 week (solo) trip to NC.

Gota to take care of the home front, so I can get the he!! out of this hot hole for awhile.

I really need to get a twisty fix.

You guys have fun.......

Old 09-26-2009 | 07:44 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Yall have fun! Still down with a flat tire. I guess I will get some things done around the house tomorrow and Monday.

Quick Reply: Saturday or Sunday.....