"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Saturday or Sunday.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009 | 06:34 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

I am not going to push 60 when I get close. I will just back up!

Old 09-22-2009 | 06:59 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

I am in but a ride just to Pompano sounds kind of short, plus your bringing the better half hope she is okay with " Bikes BABES and BBQ". Maybe around the lake over to the west coast then back across to Pompano or sumtin like that.

Old 09-22-2009 | 07:39 PM
cHarley
Club Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster
I am in but a ride just to Pompano sounds kind of short, plus your bringing the better half hope she is okay with " Bikes BABES and BBQ". Maybe around the lake over to the west coast then back across to Pompano or sumtin like that.
I'm not sure I have this figgered out yet, but I think he's talking about a ride with the OL on Sun, AND the BABES and BBQ on Sat w/o the OL.

Old 09-23-2009 | 07:38 AM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by masterblaster

No... we can skip Pomano. That was my plan if I had no one to ride with on Saturday. No need to go there if there is a destination instead. It was seeming as though only Sunday folks would be available. Saturday, I'm a bachelor... Sunday I get re-hitched. But the better half can appreciate the beauty of "Bikes and Babes" and loves BBQ as well as I. She's is the one that picked out my RKC.

TJD is available Sunday (not Saturday), and I'd be ready to go out again as well then.

Old 09-23-2009 | 07:39 AM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by cHarley
I'm not sure I have this figgered out yet, but I think he's talking about a ride with the OL on Sun, AND the BABES and BBQ on Sat w/o the OL.

Right on the money cHarley !

Old 09-23-2009 | 08:39 AM
Bob
Road Master

Originally Posted by wideglide95th
Pushing 60! I thought 60 ran you over cHarley.
Nahh... Mike, that would be me, not cHarley.
He's still a young whippersnapper.

Old 09-23-2009 | 02:11 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

OK my ADD is acting up again...where is it your riding to Sunday?
I got Da King fixed (I think)...so I might be in for a shake down ride Sunday...(i'll bring tools just in case)...

Old 09-23-2009 | 02:29 PM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
OK my ADD is acting up again...where is it your riding to Sunday?
I got Da King fixed (I think)...so I might be in for a shake down ride Sunday...(i'll bring tools just in case)...

That's great news !!! No definete distination yet. I suggested either Lake Okeechobee, or Naples.

ThrottleJunkieDave is in
masterblaster is in (I think for both days)
I'm in both days (Sunday with my wife on back, not Saturday )

I'm trying to reach two others I met last week.

So who else from The Crew are in?

Old 09-23-2009 | 02:42 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

I'd vote for Naples...but then I'm a little prejudiced towards that area...I might go with ya Sat also....Pompano right? ( closer to home in case my wrenching skills were a little lax)

Old 09-23-2009 | 02:53 PM
SoFla
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
I'd vote for Naples...but then I'm a little prejudiced towards that area...I might go with ya Sat also....Pompano right? ( closer to home in case my wrenching skills were a little lax)

Naples sounds great to me...... (but would love to stop by Naples HD so I can get a tee-shirt). Maybe meet up with some of the West Coast Chapter.

But I need to agree with you about the ADD... there is NO RIDE TO Pomano. That was my last choice for SATURDAY if no one else was riding.

Now, if no one rode on Saturday, we could do Pomano... not to confuse matters. My ADD may kick in.

By the way... the big thing about my wife coming along Sunday (wherever we ride) is it is our 15th anniversary weekend. She is busy Saturday in a public speaking class in Hutchinson Island (near Stuart). So I can not bail on her Sunday.

Last edited by SoFla; 09-23-2009 at 02:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Saturday or Sunday.....