"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Saturday or Sunday.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009 | 08:03 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
OK looks like I'm too late to catch you guys at Sunrise...might try and make it to the Tiki Bar...Blackberry got a new battery and wants to ride...

TJD answer ya damn phone bro!!!!
what time you gonna be at the tiki bar?

Old 09-27-2009 | 08:20 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Just Dave
what time you gonna be at the tiki bar?
I'd say around 11:30 or so maybe a bit earlier since were riding with Jerry LOL
you gonna make it Dave? would be great to see ya

Old 09-27-2009 | 08:26 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

I guess not, it would be around 12:30 b-4 I could get there if I left in the next half hour which would be pushing it since I am not ready, Catch you next time.

Old 09-27-2009 | 10:13 AM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member

Here's a pic from yesterday at the Miller's Ale House in Naples.

Good thing we rode yesterday, it's not looking to good today.

Attached Thumbnails Saturday or Sunday.....-fl-crew-9-26-09.jpg  

Last edited by Bertk; 09-27-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-27-2009 | 02:15 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

well, what started out as an ugly day turned out to be great.
i was like a wounded puppy just staring into the rain when i bailed this morning. i figured i wait until it blew over and go to the tiki for lunch.
less than 30 minutes passed and the weather finaly broke so we decided to go to the tiki for breakfast instead. (not knowing the rest of the crew was changing their plans) as we got close to the tiki the weather was nice and their was even a little chill in the air so we decided to go to pogy's for breakfast instead. i followed my trusty GPS to the top of lake O where pogy's used to be and was now a trailer park!!! damn GPS !!
pulled over to re search for pogy's and saw my messages. the crew was on their way to the tiki !! F$%&*%$ck pogy's, i want to see the crew.
gassed up and rode back to the tiki where we had lunch with all my bros..
great seeing everyone again and finally meeting a few new faces.
blasted back home following SP and Blackberry with barely a drop of rain the whole ride.
mamma and i did about 250 miles today.
great day !!

Old 09-27-2009 | 02:38 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Woo hoo had agreat run today with the Crew...sure was nice seeing Mr&Mrs TJD and getting to meet Mrs SoFla...and then there was this guy that called himself 2 Beers...what a hoot, as always good to see him..Jerry finally made it out of bed on time and Blackberry got his battery installed...so off we went....Man that Trixie chick sure gets around...she waited on us at The Tiki Hut today...It was nice to meet 2 Beers bud Dale and his Wife Tess (hope I got your name right...I didn't want to just refer to you as the "Go Girl" lol...and TJD what do you mean blasted back following SP...I was only doing 80 most of the time....I got some pics from yesterday and today I will post them a lil later...Mike sorry we missed ya, been too long since I see you too, did you get your antifreeze changed in your truck?

Old 09-27-2009 | 02:44 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Man!!!!! I hate it! Last I saw on the forum this morning you guys were going east after South Bay so I mowed in clewiston then came home. Got home and looked on the forum and saw the crew was going to Tiki. Dang I missed them again. Bike is still down with a flat tire, so I did not want to drive the gas guzzling ole F-150 back to Clewiston, especially since it was running a little hot Yea Jim! I completely flushed the cooling system.

Old 09-27-2009 | 04:40 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member

First longish ride on the new motor (finally) only 200 miles. Great seeing the crew, hope we didnt miss sefferdog this morning (left him a message), Mike sorry we missed ya, change out the thermostat on the F150, put a little black pepper in the coolant when you top it off. My wife was a little jealous when I told her three other wives were there today and one riding, told her to kick teh kids out of the house early so we can start getting wild a few years earlier than planned she was not in agreement with that plan. Well great seeing you guys and gals.

Old 09-27-2009 | 06:11 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

What was going to be a good day riding with Jerry, Dale, and Tess, turned into a great day when out out of nowhere came Jerry pulling in to South Bay toting along the legend Sick Puppy, the Steve and Carrie Riding Team, and "my battery's OK now" Blackberry. When TJD and Mrs. TJD arrived at the Tiki Bar, it went from great to awesome. Sure wish Mike would have stumbled by.

Dale and Tess loved the group. Some of us ran Rt 80 back to WPB for a stop at Boonies, then down 441 to homes.

Not a drop of rain! Y'all need to listen to ole 2Beers. The right decision always is, No Rules. Just Ride.

2Beers

Old 09-27-2009 | 06:37 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by cHarley
While we are all aware that a certain member of our group from the S. FL chapter needs to be reminded that having adequate fuel on-board is required to get from point A to point B, apparently there is another member from the same chapter that needs to be reminded that having adequate rubber on one's tire is also required to get from point A to point B.

As a result of this morning's "cluster f__k", we will be holding a refresher course next weekend in Cuba on the importance of "pre-flight" inspections.

That is all......

I Saw That cHarley!! Lol

Just because I havent been posting or riding for that matter, doesnt mean I don't read up the backlogs once in a while!

Quick Reply: Saturday or Sunday.....