"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Well Wishes..

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 06:07 AM
MJ
Elite HDF Member
Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

Wow Carolyn! I was wondering why he had not posted on my Ridge Harley thread. He is usually the first one up for a ride. We will sure be thinking of him and praying they find what is going on. If you need some assistance with any thing, please let us know Carolyn.

Be praying for your job situation also.

Please keep us posted.

Mike

Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 AM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Carolyn, our thoughts and prayers are on the way. Thanks for posting up and letting us know and good luck with the job search.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:27 AM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Although it is sad news, there is no need to feel bad about posting it. That is what friends are for, to get you through the tough times. You need this type of positive energy to keep you pushing through, and with the wriley Fl Crew youre sure to get youre dose!

Thoughts and prayers from our family to yours.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:27 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

OK looks like a job for SP...gonna have go up there and kick some Dr.azz, make them get wid da program and fix JD up PRONTO!!!

(sounds of scuffling and various profanities in background)

OK I got SP back in his cage..he get's real upset when his buds aren't doing well....Carolyn if yall need anything just give me a call..I got you both on auto dial with the "Biker in Distress Prayer Hotline...." and after all this time I find out JD was a big softy...going out for groceries...he always said it was a beer run.....I think I speak for all of the crew when I say were all pulling for yall...and your in our prayers...(except for SP ..he says he don't need to pray, that he's got a direct line....)

Old 08-22-2009, 10:30 AM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Thanks for posting this Carolyn. You are both special to us and we need to know what is going on. I'm sure you know that you can count on us for anything you need.

You both will be in our thoughts every day. We will keep the positive thoughts going your way until it all works out.

Old 08-22-2009, 11:40 AM
PoorBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
Thanks for posting this Carolyn. You are both special to us and we need to know what is going on. I'm sure you know that you can count on us for anything you need.

You both will be in our thoughts every day. We will keep the positive thoughts going your way until it all works out.
+1,00000. This is WHY our little Florida section is here. So we can all reach out to one another.

I so hope Dave is O.K. Please please please keep us posted. Sorry to hear that you're out of work. Man I hate to keep hearing about folks leaving the workforce. This economic down-turn might be bigger that a lot of us realize. Obviously you have awesome skills that should be marketable. Keep us posted on the job hunt as well.

Back to JD.....Please tell him I recommend that the Docs shove something up his butt. That will get JD up and out of there. Heeeeeeee heeeee heeeee. J/k.

Best wishes to the both of you; but health first.

Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 PM
flslowryder
Road Captain

Thanks again guys, ya'll are awesome...
JD was sprung about an hour ago.. So he's back where he belongs, here w/ me... They still don't know what caused the episode, but believe it's neurologic.. Will be doing other tests in the next week or so to try to pin it down...

He's feeling better than he was and is just as confused as the Drs as to what happened..

Thanks again for your well wishes.. We realllllly appreciate it.. You guys are the best!!! (for TJD )

Old 08-22-2009, 12:57 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Very sorry to hear of Dave's illness. Please give him my best wishes.

Knowing how passionate you are for all the animals you care for, I am confident you will find a new job very soon.

All the best to you and your family. Please keep us posted.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:27 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Well that wish came true! Glad to see you're home Dave
Hope they get to the bottom of what caused this, soon.

Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

welcome back home dave. hope you feel better soon.
if you need anything let me know. we are a family so dont feel bad about posting this. dave go easy on her, she cares LOL.

Quick Reply: Well Wishes..