"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

DeLand - Skydiving - 07Sep2009

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
2 Beers
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow! Had a great time. About 12-15 bikes showed, but only 1 FLA Crew. Good times, and the jump went well. Laughed our butts off when they showed the video in the restaurant. This has to go on the "do again" list.

Good to see you Dale. Thanks for the lead!!! Great route. Sorry we didn't see you at 3 Bananas. Thought I saw you on the road later, and we passed Cheyennes shortly after that. Did you go there? We were heading to St. Augustine. Trooper Linda and I had a good time there, too. The trip rocked.

2Beers

Old 09-08-2009, 04:22 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 43 Posts

I was in Palm Bay FL visiting my grandkid. I kind of laughed when I read in the news paper about a sky diver landing in the median of a highway 1/4 mile short of the drop zone.....I thought of you all!
I would have been there, if'n I could'a.

Chuck the mensh

Old 09-08-2009, 10:24 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 Beers
Wow! Had a great time. About 12-15 bikes showed, but only 1 FLA Crew. Good times, and the jump went well. Laughed our butts off when they showed the video in the restaurant. This has to go on the "do again" list.

Good to see you Dale. Thanks for the lead!!! Great route. Sorry we didn't see you at 3 Bananas. Thought I saw you on the road later, and we passed Cheyennes shortly after that. Did you go there? We were heading to St. Augustine. Trooper Linda and I had a good time there, too. The trip rocked.

2Beers
Yeah, I went to Trader Jacks for lunch after hanging at the Saints and Sinners for a while. Then I headed north to meet up with Jaxfatboy at the Cheyenne. Then we headed back down to 3 bananas. It was a good day. I was a little "out of sorts" from the night before but had a great day riding and hanging out with you guys. You ride with some good people.
Did you guys ever end up checking out the Potato Patch?

Old 09-20-2009, 09:48 AM
2 Beers
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
Did you guys ever end up checking out the Potato Patch?
No one was moving very fast that morning, so we consumed the continental breakfast in the lobby and then headed to the airport. But, thanks for the tip for next time.

2Beers