"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Ocala Rally Donation Status

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009 | 03:14 PM
cHarley
|
Club Member
Default Ocala Rally Donation Status

OK Guys & Gals, the headcount of those who have said they are planning on attending the Rally, far exceeds the number of folks that have so far sent in a "donation".

Please remember that that bulk of this money will be used to pay for the caterer that will be supplying our dinner on Sat. night. I know that November seems like a long time away, but the money is needed now in order for this to come together. We can not commit to a caterer unless we have the funds in hand well in advance.

Come on folks, it'll cost a lot more than $10.00 a head if we wind up going out to eat on Sat. night.

I know ya can do it, cough it up...

Last edited by cHarley; 07-23-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 07-23-2009 | 04:44 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

financially for me and the wife you are just going to have to wait.
also when this rally was posted there was far many more people participating here in the forum than there is now.

Old 07-23-2009 | 05:53 PM
cHarley
|
Club Member

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
also when this rally was posted there was far many more people participating here in the forum than there is now.
This is not about me waiting. If you don't have the funds now that's fine and understood. I'm only trying to make it clear to everyone that if we don't have enough money collected within the next couple of weeks it will be too late in the game to book a caterer and the BBQ that everyone voted for will be history. It's just that simple.

Old 07-23-2009 | 06:31 PM
sleepman54
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by cHarley
OK Guys & Gals, the headcount of those who have said they are planning on attending the Rally, far exceeds the number of folks that have so far sent in a "donation".

Please remember that that bulk of this money will be used to pay for the caterer that will be supplying our dinner on Sat. night. I know that November seems like a long time away, but the money is needed now in order for this to come together. We can not commit to a caterer unless we have the funds in hand well in advance.

Come on folks, it'll cost a lot more than $10.00 a head if we wind up going out to eat on Sat. night.

I know ya can do it, cough it up...

Whooops, I forgot about us having to book the caterer. Money sent.

Old 07-23-2009 | 06:38 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Money sent through paypal don't work this time riding to Deland ..

Old 07-23-2009 | 10:38 PM
1of2
"Moderator"

Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7

I have no idea at all what this has to do with peoples post count. It's simple really. either there is enough interest here for people to make the catering happen or there isnt. I think the original post here was to let people know that if they want catering (which many said they did) and they plan on kicking in there is a good reason to do it sooner than later. Again, if you don't have the cash or need to wait for whatever reason that is fine. We are just trying to make it work out for everyone.

Old 07-24-2009 | 05:09 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

nothing to do with post counts at all. i was just saying, that i have noticed attendance way down here in the forum, no where near as many people on here as there use to be in the beginning of this section. either something happened to cause a drop off or people just arent on here as much. so yes there are going to be a lot of people in the beginning talk of the rally will say "i will be there" and now they havnt been here in this section to see that there is a donation sticky to pay up

Old 07-27-2009 | 08:24 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Dale, I got 50 bucks to pony up, gonna have to be a check or I put cash in your hand sometime...
just want you to know I am good for $50.
If you wants a check, send me a PM with your Last name and address
to mail it to. I have on-call-beeper-duty this week so can't venture too far out of town.

chuck

Old 07-28-2009 | 12:12 AM
1of2
"Moderator"

No worries Chuck. I'm sure we will cross paths soon. We'll just have to make it a point. People are talking of a Daytona ride. Perfect!!

Old 07-28-2009 | 11:13 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by 1of2
No worries Chuck. I'm sure we will cross paths soon. We'll just have to make it a point. People are talking of a Daytona ride. Perfect!!
Perk...Daytona ride??? when?????

Quick Reply: Ocala Rally Donation Status