"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Riding with the crew

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 04:24 AM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PoorBoy
I can't wait to try that ride again. I had fun, heck we all had fun. I was looking forward to the little boat ride across the river.

Same ride, same crew or even more, anytime. Remember...no rules, just riding.
Any day spent riding with my Crew Bro's is a good one....and hey Paul let me know when your gonna do that ride again...me and Da King just might show up...

Old 07-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

I have been stuck on the side of the road a few times and let me tell you the appreciation is imeasurable when people will hang back and suffer the wait with ya.
In their defense you were at the dealer safe and in cold A/C so all is fair at this point I believe.
I never did leave HDRick when his battery pooped on him in Ocala and that was at the dealer as well. Could have enjoyed the scenery but I stayed with him. (besides he is a local and could show me some great routes once his bike was fixed!! )

Old 07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Phlip96
I have been stuck on the side of the road a few times
Uh huh I was there....he he....

Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Just walked right into that one didn't you Fill?

Old 07-01-2009, 11:09 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

Originally Posted by 1of2
we were not sitting in the parking lot and the beer was ice cold. It was inside the dealer and submerged in ice water. We were drinking in the lounge area watching sports on the television. Hang on i have a pic to prove it someplace......

Also did I mention the beer was FREE! And the hooters girls didn't have much over the motorclothes girls. Just had less on.
Miller Lite. Ahhh, now I understand why it was free.

2BudBeers
Please

Old 07-02-2009, 12:14 AM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

They had MGD too. Miller lite is what PB bought at Hooters. It is what he WANTED!

Old 07-02-2009, 01:35 AM
2of2
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

You guys all did good.
Eddy, we know if Dale needed you to be there for him that you would be there in a heartbeat. Dale has told me this more than twice about you. Same with Paul and a bunch of other crew members. It is good to know you have friends that you can count on like that.

We have a great group here in Arizona too. In fact the last time my bike had problems my riding buds did right by me. Zolster, Joe.1955, and I were about a hundred miles in to a 300 mile ride when my bike started leaking oil. Zolster did exactly what I expected of him. He suggested we turn back and ride directly to the Dealer and look at new bikes. When we got there Joe introduces me to the salesman that he knew and I pick out my new bike. Then Joe rides with me back to my house and helps fix the oil leak whlie I talk to Cecilia about a 2008 Electra Glide Standard.The next day Joe is back at the dealer to take pics of me and the bike as I take delivery. Without true friends like that, I might be still riding an EVO Wide Glide. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

Old 07-02-2009, 08:40 AM
JaxHarleyRdr
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Dean, yes all was in hand I was just makin a lil fun of them findin the free cold beer. Plan B was already being put togther if they needed to keep the bike I was going to head home get my car take Dale back to my house and let him take my bike back to his house so he would not be stranded. Or Kay was gonna drive up and get him.

Old 07-02-2009, 08:45 AM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Phlip96
I have been stuck on the side of the road a few times and let me tell you the appreciation is imeasurable when people will hang back and suffer the wait with ya.
In their defense you were at the dealer safe and in cold A/C so all is fair at this point I believe.
I never did leave HDRick when his battery pooped on him in Ocala and that was at the dealer as well. Could have enjoyed the scenery but I stayed with him. (besides he is a local and could show me some great routes once his bike was fixed!! )
I remember that day! Phlip96 & his lovely wife hung right in there with me. Now, if I can remember to turn off my headlight/ignition when I go eat breakfast, I might make everyone's day even more enjoyable. That was a great day right up to the time Phlip96 dropped his "PANTS"...

Old 07-02-2009, 03:36 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by 1of2
Just walked right into that one didn't you Fill?
I was actually paying homage to my good buddy Jim.

Do you really think I dont set myself up on purpose for the reason of making fun, even if it it ME the fun is made of

Quick Reply: Riding with the crew