"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Tamiami Trail Ride 7/12/09

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 203 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 Beers
Bertk, you keep me in line ... I'll keep you in line. Deal?

2Beers
That's a deal!

Old 07-10-2009, 02:20 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Phlip96
I'm gonna sit this one out, well all the long trips (so that means all of them doesnt it?) until I find out what damage is done in my TC88 SuperBeatUp Motor.
I am really irritated, I may go check out what I can get on trade, even though I still owe 5k I might walk with a newer model same payment and surely a better MPG!
Sorry to hear you can't make it Phil...but I gotta admit your motor sounds sick sick sick....we'll drink a couple in your honor...trade it..trade it... trade it....

Old 07-10-2009, 02:23 PM
SoFla
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mind if a newbie tags along for part of the way? I'm thinking maybe turning back at Tamiami Trail. I have been on one small group ride a couple of weeks ago, and will be doing the Ft. Lauderdale HOG orientation group ride tomorrow. I would love to do the whole ride, but it may be a bit much for me. (Then again, you never know )

I would feel best hang close to the back.

By the way... what time would you be getting back on this side of the pennisila?

Last edited by SoFla; 07-10-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:34 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by SoFla
Mind if a newbie tags along for part of the way? I'm thinking maybe turning back at Tamiami Trail. I have been on one small group ride a couple of weeks ago, and will be doing the Ft. Lauderdale HOG orientation group ride tomorrow. I would love to do the whole ride, but it may be a bit much for me. (Then again, you never know )

By the way... what time would you be getting back on this side of the pennisila?
Your more than welcome to join us...do the whole ride or peel off anytime you like....just ride!!! we should be back on the darkside around 4 or so...depends on whether we have to bail anybody out of jail......we never leave a bro stranded...

Old 07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 302 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla

SoFla, newbies are always welcome. We were all one at some point and I'm sure you'll fit right in. You're more than welcome to join in all or part of the ride as you see fit.

Since we have "No Rules", when we get back is anyone's guess, but mid to late afternoon is probably a safe bet.

See ya there.......

Old 07-10-2009, 02:40 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by wideglide95th
I am jealous guys that I can't go. Going to NC to pick up my mom this weekend. Bertk will be there to keep the Sickpuppy in line. Sorry Darrell.
Sorry you can't make it Mike, it's always a pleasure to share your company..oh and btw I draw the line at being kept in line....I like drawing outside the lines.....lol

Old 07-10-2009, 03:13 PM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by redman53
Bertk I don't know if you were including the east coasters in your Iron Rhino plans...but it would appear that we would have to backtrack if we came up there to meet you guys...how's about the east coast train meets the west coast at Stans?
41 runs right into 92 at Royal Palm Hammock and the Iron Rhino, then about 8 miles form there to Stans. No back tracking, unless you go across the water.

Attached Thumbnails Tamiami Trail Ride 7/12/09-ironrhino.jpg  
Old 07-10-2009, 09:17 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bertk
41 runs right into 92 at Royal Palm Hammock and the Iron Rhino, then about 8 miles form there to Stans. No back tracking, unless you go across the water.
OK my info was bad...see ya there!!

Old 07-11-2009, 05:24 AM
Araba Shriner
Road Master

Originally Posted by Bertk
Will do. I get off work at 8:00 am, so I am thinking of meeting at Winn Dixie at Summerlin and San Carlos at about 9:15. Then ride through the Beach to meet 96 in Naples. What do you think?
Works for me... donno about a winn dixie, but if you say there is one, then okie dokie...

Old 07-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Bertk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Araba Shriner
Works for me... donno about a winn dixie, but if you say there is one, then okie dokie...
Winn Dixie is in the Summerlin Square, been there for many many years.

Quick Reply: Tamiami Trail Ride 7/12/09