"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

excellent day of riding today !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 04:56 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default excellent day of riding today !!

What a beautiful day it was today !
picked up Redman in hollyweird and took off to the Caribbean club in Key Largo where we met up with Just Dave. from there we went to Islamorada and had a little lunch at Hog Heaven. giant burgers right there !!
took a little ride to say hi to Flslowrider where she was getting ready to go diving and finally ended up in Alabama Jacks to get one for the road.
Just Dave stayed in the area and Redman and i headed home.
perfect weather, perfect riding, and a great day with great friends.
hope everyone has a great riding weekend
Dave

oh yeah, i almost dropped my freakin bike !! but i didn't.. i probably pulled every damn muscle in my back trying to hold it up..

Old 05-09-2009, 06:44 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with a bike that size that wont be the first time dave. ask bluedragon. LOL good to hear you had a good ride today.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:56 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member

Way to go dave, perfect day it was we hung out by the pool basically the whole day with the kids. Jerry and I are supposed to go do an early ride tomorrow for a quick bite...

Old 05-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Phlip96
Outstanding HDF Member

All you bastards getting all the riding time in while Im sweatin and working my butt off!
But Ill be able to add a few goodies to the hog when I'm done at least and show em off to ya! Sooner than later i hope
Glad to hear ya guys had a good day none the less!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:55 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Sorry I couldnt make rhe ride this am the OL wanted me home plus I had to wash the bike and do maintenance. Will see ya in the morning Al. Philip you need to ride that thing, my oil stocks needs a boost

Old 05-10-2009, 06:51 AM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Phlip96
But Ill be able to add a few goodies to the hog when I'm done at least and show em off to ya!
like what ? a tow behind gas tank ?

Old 05-11-2009, 05:37 AM
flslowryder
Road Captain

I appreciate y'all stopping in to say Hi... Sorry I couldn't spend more time w/ you and Redman, but the reefs were a callin... Glad you had a great time...

Old 05-11-2009, 07:14 AM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by THROTTLEJUNKIEDAVE
What a beautiful day it was today !
picked up Redman in hollyweird and took off to the Caribbean club in Key Largo where we met up with Just Dave. from there we went to Islamorada and had a little lunch at Hog Heaven. giant burgers right there !!
took a little ride to say hi to Flslowrider where she was getting ready to go diving and finally ended up in Alabama Jacks to get one for the road.
Just Dave stayed in the area and Redman and i headed home.
perfect weather, perfect riding, and a great day with great friends.
hope everyone has a great riding weekend
Dave

oh yeah, i almost dropped my freakin bike !! but i didn't.. i probably pulled every damn muscle in my back trying to hold it up..

sounds like a nice jaunt, a stop at hog heaven is a must!
how those muscles feeling TJD?

Old 05-11-2009, 08:29 AM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by THROTTLEJUNKIEDAVE
Originally Posted by bulldogmoe7
with a bike that size that wont be the first time dave. ask bluedragon. LOL good to hear you had a good ride today.

Yeah... I did one of those while in the mountains this past week! Was just pullin into a parkin space and had the wheel cranked a bit too far as I hit the brake~ The bike started to fall to the right and I held on with all I had~ Brenda jumped off the back and together we got it up right before it could make a complete fall~ Was more embarassin then anything.. and didn't hurt the bike as much as it hurt me too hold it up before Brenda could help me straighten it out~

Old 05-11-2009, 09:41 AM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
Yeah... I did one of those while in the mountains this past week! Was just pullin into a parkin space and had the wheel cranked a bit too far as I hit the brake~ The bike started to fall to the right and I held on with all I had~ Brenda jumped off the back and together we got it up right before it could make a complete fall~ Was more embarassin then anything.. and didn't hurt the bike as much as it hurt me too hold it up before Brenda could help me straighten it out~
that sucks, glad you saved it.
i was backing out real slow on a gravel parking lot. i was just about straightened out and bingo .. it happened so fast i don't even know exactly how it happened. we pulled into another gravel parking lot a little while later and i was scared chitless
what is it with gravel parking lots and the keys anyway ?

Quick Reply: excellent day of riding today !!