"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

North Fla. Crew (R.B.R.) ride 5/4/2009 - Savvanah, GA

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009 | 07:56 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Will be staying close to home Saturday and Sunday couple Navy Buddies stopping by and be doing some short local runs with them before they head south ... But Monday is all set for riding, wife says go and she will go shopping .. so we both end up happy ...

Old 05-01-2009 | 08:30 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Looking forward to seeing you on Monday morning, Jay. This is gonna be fun. Lookout Savannah. RBR

Old 05-02-2009 | 09:22 AM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dixie Rider
HDRick, Sefferdog.. I'm up or a ride to Daytona Sunday. I can ride down to Ocala and hook up with ya somewhere.. RBR!!!
Rick was going over Saturday. I think you were just over to Daytona last weekend, right? And I was there this past Tuesday. Wanna try someplace different? I am still not 100% sure I can ride Sunday but I am leaning towards it. Text me or post here and we can figure it out.

R.B.R.

Old 05-02-2009 | 12:50 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Just a heads up guys, a few of us previously going to Maggie Valley have decided to head South to Savannah instead because it's looking like Maggie Valley will mostly be covered in rain until about Wed, which was when we were heading back. So, me, my husband (Main Monkey Business), Mr. Wizard, blueyz0416 and PoorBoy are heading to Savannah tomorrow 5/3 and staying until Tuesday/Wed. Me, Todd and Paul are staying at the Hampton Inn in the historic district across from the Old Cotton Mill/Warehouse. Give us a shout if you can.

Old 05-02-2009 | 01:16 PM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Just a heads up guys, a few of us previously going to Maggie Valley have decided to head South to Savannah instead because it's looking like Maggie Valley will mostly be covered in rain until about Wed, which was when we were heading back. So, me, my husband (Main Monkey Business), Mr. Wizard, blueyz0416 and PoorBoy are heading to Savannah tomorrow 5/3 and staying until Tuesday/Wed. Me, Todd and Paul are staying at the Hampton Inn in the historic district across from the Old Cotton Mill/Warehouse. Give us a shout if you can.
GG, I see your contact info is in the Fl Crew directory. I will put it in my phone and we will see if we can meet up with y'all this Monday. My info is in there as well. HD Rick's and Jay Stronghawk's also. We are planning on being there around lunch time. Maybe we can all have lunch somewhere? RBR

Old 05-02-2009 | 01:28 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
GG, I see your contact info is in the Fl Crew directory. I will put it in my phone and we will see if we can meet up with y'all this Monday. My info is in there as well. HD Rick's and Jay Stronghawk's also. We are planning on being there around lunch time. Maybe we can all have lunch somewhere? RBR
Sounds great. Would love to see you all. I'll get your contact off the list too and let's plan on it.

Old 05-02-2009 | 04:56 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Wow!! This Savannah trip is getting better every day. Sorry it rained you guys out, but happy to meet you in Savannah. Took the wife to Daytona Beach today. She likes her Mustang seat almost better than me and she is on a pilon. Seat puts her a little higher and now she can see over my shoulder. Had a great time. She is really tired. Was in the high 80s' and low 90s' in Daytona. Took her to Destination Daytona. She is just glad there is not a Harley place like that in Ocala. Time for a cold one and a fast Kentucky Derby horse. Later. RBR

Old 05-02-2009 | 06:05 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

Puttin' the word out...

We called the Abbey Inn and moved everything back a day. So, now arriving on Monday around noonish, and checking out Friday. Should still have a day or two with those there, and a few days with isolated showers ... so will still slay dragons and whatnot. FYI ...

2Beers and Linda - and Ken and Carol

Old 05-02-2009 | 11:46 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Sounds great. Would love to see you all. I'll get your contact off the list too and let's plan on it.

Sounds like a Plan Karen be Great to see you again....

Old 05-03-2009 | 07:21 PM
Dixie Rider
Cruiser

It breaks my heart to write that something has come up and cannot be avoided so I am unable to make the trip tomorrow to Savannah. I'll see ya'll next trip.

Quick Reply: North Fla. Crew (R.B.R.) ride 5/4/2009 - Savvanah, GA