"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

North Fla. Crew (R.B.R.) ride 5/4/2009 - Savvanah, GA

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2009 | 08:35 PM
MJ
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Sefferdog
Does your son ever have Mondays off? If so maybe he could join us. My cell number is in the Fl. Crew directory. Give it to him and maybe he can hook up and ride along with us on some of these. I am in Gainesville and the surrounding area all of the time riding.
Right now school is done for the semester for him. He starts back in late June. He is trying to work as many hours as possible. He just talked to his boss about taking off until Thursday for the trip to Maggie Valley if we decide to go.

I just asked him and he said he has the directory. He would love to get with you guys and ride some. He met up with HDrick and rode to the last rally with him, so Rick knows him.

Old 04-30-2009 | 08:49 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

wideglide95th, have a good ride up to Savannah. I'm turning green if you and Derek get to go to Maggie Valley.
Sefferdog, If I get everything completed tomorrow I am thinking of going over to Daytona for a test run and also stop at the Helmet Shop to look at a new helmet. Want me to call you if I go?

Old 04-30-2009 | 08:52 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Tattoo??? Don't have one yet, but there has to be a first one. R.B.R and
NO RULES - JUST RIDE

Old 04-30-2009 | 08:54 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Thumbs up Yeppers

Originally Posted by honestbob
I,ll meet you guys at the store on the left at the corner of sr 125 and 301 about 1/2 mile north of lawety. The best way to go is all the way up 301 where it turns into A1A in Callahan and hit 17 north of Yulee. Is that the way you were thinking of Jay?
Yes Bob that was the way I thought best....

Old 05-01-2009 | 02:59 AM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HDRick
Sefferdog, If I get everything completed tomorrow I am thinking of going over to Daytona for a test run and also stop at the Helmet Shop to look at a new helmet. Want me to call you if I go?
Rick, I would really like to go to Daytona but I have to do something Friday and Saturday you know nothing about, WORK! Now if you were to go over Sunday that may be a different matter. Let me know what day it is going to be and we will see. Sunday right now is iffy but I could possibly squeeze it in without winding up in divorce court.

Old 05-01-2009 | 09:40 AM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Work sucks!!! Eating and riding call for payment, so I definitely understand. UPS just delivered baffles and new seat!!! Off to the garage. RBR

Old 05-01-2009 | 03:31 PM
Sefferdog
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HDRick
Work sucks!!! Eating and riding call for payment, so I definitely understand. UPS just delivered baffles and new seat!!! Off to the garage. RBR
Sooooooo, let's hear an update on the baffles and seat??? R.B.R.

Old 05-01-2009 | 04:42 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

Baffles installed. Seat installed. Did a 50 mile road test and everything is GO! With the 1.5 baffles the noise is appreciably less. Still has a nice amount of low end torque. Will go down to Clermont to see Doc to get the TTS installed after our trip to Savannah. Still going to try and go to Daytona tomorrow to look at a new full-face helmet and an Autocom unit. The Autocom is for a communications hub for my trip out west this summer. This is getting better and better.
RBR

Old 05-01-2009 | 07:34 PM
Dixie Rider
Cruiser

HDRick, Sefferdog.. I'm up or a ride to Daytona Sunday. I can ride down to Ocala and hook up with ya somewhere.. RBR!!!

Old 05-01-2009 | 07:50 PM
HDRick
Road Warrior

I'm obligated to the wife for Sunday, but if she changes her mind I'll get back to you.

Quick Reply: North Fla. Crew (R.B.R.) ride 5/4/2009 - Savvanah, GA