"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

A Day of Firsts

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009 | 04:55 PM
STRANGER617
|
Intermediate
Default A Day of Firsts

Yesterday was a day of firsts for me and my wife. It was our first official ride, our first bikefest, and our first time meeting some of the great people in this forum. We first met up with Sofadog and his wife, Cindy. They are terrific people, by the way. Then we rode to Leesburg and couldn't believe the number of people and bikes there. From there, Sofadog took us to 1 of 2's cookout where we met a few more people from the forum, 1 of 2 and his wife, JustDave, Spunky, SailinJay and their son (Nice Sportster, by the way), 2 of 2 from AZ and their friends, BlueDragon, and a few others (Sorry we forgot your names, but not the people).

We had a great time meeting everyone and are looking forward to our next ride. We will definitely be going to Ocala - Hope to see everyone there.

If anyone would like to contact us to ride, just call 863-852-0156.

Eric and Shirley
(Stranger)

Old 04-26-2009 | 05:34 PM
kimbo
Outstanding HDF Member

We had a great time meeting everyone and are looking forward to our next ride. We will definitely be going to Ocala - Hope to see everyone there.

Eric and Shirley
(Stranger)[/quote]

Eric and Shirley welcome to the crew, and so glad that u can now say you rode with the crew, just sorry I wasn't there to welcome you guys aboard. Now that your onboard come on up to Maggie Valley and ride the twistes with us next week. Hey I still want you to take a stab at our art work.

Old 04-26-2009 | 05:35 PM
twistedhass
Advanced

It was nice meeting you there Stranger. It was also my first real ride, and on the brand new 883 iron. Me and the 'rents will be seeing you around im sure.

Old 04-26-2009 | 06:11 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

sorry i wasnt there to ride with all. but i am sure there will be another time.
just keep an eye on this section for the rides coming up.

as kimbo says come on up to maggie valley next week. you now you want to

Old 04-26-2009 | 08:54 PM
2 Beers
Road Master

Originally Posted by STRANGER617
Yesterday was a day of firsts for me and my wife. It was our first official ride, our first bikefest, and our first time meeting some of the great people in this forum. ...
Life changes. Sometimes, for the better. Congrats!

Sorry I left 1of2's before you got there.

2Beers

Old 04-26-2009 | 08:54 PM
Spunky D'Lux
Cruiser

Was great to meet you stranger and Shirley....we will definately have to get together for a ride.....gotta work on Shirley a backrest though. The more comfortable she is on that bike the more she will want to ride.....or maybe we just need to find her a bike of her own.LOL.

There is a trip to Cedar Key on Saturday May 30th......some of us will be staying over night , some will be riding back the same day. More than welcome to come along too...

Old 04-26-2009 | 08:57 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member

Yeah! We're riding to Cedar Key!! Welcome to the Crew ya'll!!

Old 04-26-2009 | 09:02 PM
1of2
"Moderator"

Originally Posted by STRANGER617
Yesterday was a day of firsts for me and my wife. It was our first official ride, our first bikefest, and our first time meeting some of the great people in this forum. We first met up with Sofadog and his wife, Cindy. They are terrific people, by the way. Then we rode to Leesburg and couldn't believe the number of people and bikes there. From there, Sofadog took us to 1 of 2's cookout where we met a few more people from the forum, 1 of 2 and his wife, JustDave, Spunky, SailinJay and their son (Nice Sportster, by the way), 2 of 2 from AZ and their friends, BlueDragon, and a few others (Sorry we forgot your names, but not the people).

Eric and Shirley
(Stranger)
Eric welcome to the group. I'm really glad you made it to the cookout. It was great to meet you. I'm looking forward to riding together sometime soon. (Kay agrees about the backrest. She says you need one.)

Old 04-26-2009 | 09:03 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member

Sorry I missed you and your wife...but that just means you still gotta a first coming at ya...you haven't meet Sick Puppy yet...you think I'm twisted now...wait till I get back from NC...

Old 04-26-2009 | 09:55 PM
STRANGER617
|
Intermediate

We are in for Cedar key

Quick Reply: A Day of Firsts