"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

Florida Crew Patches

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 03:43 PM
throttlejunkie
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KHD

Are there any of the rides (ie: non-rally events) that occur throughout the year appropriate to bring him along on? Or should I just plan on hitting most of those solo?
i would say every ride i have been on with these guys have been fine for your son. nobody gettin too wild or rowdy, just good people who love to ride.

night time at the rally (as mentioned already) drinkin,laughin, catchin up, drinkin, and so on. not very rowdy, but probably not for a kid.

just my .02 worth

Dave

Old 08-07-2010, 05:26 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by themensh
Dale, are you going to be the set-up/money taker again this year?
If you are not...and you need seperate monies for hats/patches...who is collecting for the bar-b-ques and whatever may be extra? I may be OK financially, but others may need a heads up. I know, donations are gratefully accepted, otherwise this would not be pulled off, what with the 'no rules' clause.
Just wondering.

chuck the mensh

Yes, Chuck. The hdflcrew@gmail.com address is where we are contributing. I finally got them to realize we were NOT a charity and they unlocked it again. I just figure everyone pitch in all they can and we should have enough for everything. Shirts and hats and stuff will be separate through a store Eddie and I are getting going. We will announce it after he gets back from Sturgis.

Old 08-07-2010, 05:33 PM
cHarley
Club Member
Received 299 Likes on 228 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
Yes, Chuck. The hdflcrew@gmail.com address is where we are contributing. I finally got them to realize we were NOT a charity and they unlocked it again. I just figure everyone pitch in all they can and we should have enough for everything. Shirts and hats and stuff will be separate through a store Eddie and I are getting going. We will announce it after he gets back from Sturgis.
That's a great idea/plan Dale. Kudos to you and Eddie.

Old 08-07-2010, 08:19 PM
KHD
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just want to say thanks to everyone for the info they've provided. It's much appreciated.

HOG rides, yeah, they pretty much sucked, but unfortunately that was about all there was available in the area (small farm community of about 7000 people) so most of my riding was either just me, my son and I or us and a few friends I knew with bikes.

Good to know that the typical rides are "kid-friendly" so to speak and I completely understand the concept behind Ocala and respect that 100% and still plan on hitting it myself (gotta have some adult time once in a while!). 30 people, 1 bathroom... hmmm... hopefully it wasn't a porta!

Anyways, again, thanks to everyone for the info and I look forward to meeting you guys come September!

~Kalvin

Old 08-07-2010, 08:19 PM
redman53
Elite HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1of2
Shirts and hats and stuff will be separate through a store Eddie and I are getting going. We will announce it after he gets back from Sturgis.
you gonna call it...CrewMart?