"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

FL Crew Snook Haven Ride 2/15/09

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Hope the Northern division of the Central Left Coast Crew can make it! I like riding with you Guys.

Old 02-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Screamin' Ego
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pretty sure we'll all be there. I know wifey and I are planning on it. And last time I talked to Greg and Brenda I think I had them talked in to it also. Not a lot of arm twisting involved, as I'm sure you know. I keep seeing some new names from around here and up around Shingle Springs. Let's ride!!

On a side note...Props to you BDM. I've never been one to want to join a club or orginization of any type. Didn't get married 'till I was 38. Something about commitment I suppose. But I have now run across two that I felt strongly towards. BACA being one(Bikers Against Child Abuse), and now the PGR. Both for good causes that I admire and respect. The fact that you joined so quickly and willingly says a lot about your true character, and I am glad to know you for it.

Just remember, when your riding with them...try and keep your shirt on!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:44 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Screamin' Ego
Pretty sure we'll all be there. I know wifey and I are planning on it. And last time I talked to Greg and Brenda I think I had them talked in to it also. Not a lot of arm twisting involved, as I'm sure you know. I keep seeing some new names from around here and up around Shingle Springs. Let's ride!!

On a side note...Props to you BDM. I've never been one to want to join a club or orginization of any type. Didn't get married 'till I was 38. Something about commitment I suppose. But I have now run across two that I felt strongly towards. BACA being one(Bikers Against Child Abuse), and now the PGR. Both for good causes that I admire and respect. The fact that you joined so quickly and willingly says a lot about your true character, and I am glad to know you for it.

thank you screamer, it has been something i have been thinking about for a while to do but just never have done it. then seeing 2beers post about last saturday mission pushed me to to just do it. there is a purple heart ceremony in crystal river we are thinking of going to.
the wife and i will have no kids all weekend so we will be riding ALL
weekend. sunday i guess we will meet at the usual spot (7-11) i dont remember what time or figured that out yet. will have to look back a few post to see if i put a time down.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Just Dave
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Screamin' Ego

Great! Looking forward to it, Should be a blast. I think Ya'll were going to meet us between 10:30 and 11:00 in Palmetto at Peggy's.

On a different note Flslowryder and I joined PGR as well, What a Great Cause these guys stand for and I do have Service so it really matters to us. But we are still going to Sabastian on Sat.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 AM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

Whats going on in sabastion?
We have no kids this weeend and we want to ride
OH WHEN DID YOU JOIN? THERE IS A MISSION THIS SATURDAY IN CRYSTAL RIVER

Last edited by bulldogmoe7; 02-10-2009 at 07:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:50 PM
BlueDragon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

This weekend is actually out for us~ Being it's our 15th Anniversary, we'll be spending a lot of nekkid time around here and doing the State Fair~ Don't wanna be doing another 13 hour day on the road just yet~ Ya'll have a great, and safe, time... have a drink for us!

Old 02-10-2009, 01:15 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

gitter done!!!! happy anniversary to the 2 of you with that new ride there will be plenty more to come.

Old 02-10-2009, 05:02 PM
flslowryder
Road Captain

I'm doing surgery in the morning, so JD is gonna bring ya'll down to where I'm gonna be in Sarasota and we'll go from there.. No changes in times, but I won't be at Peggy's...

Old 02-12-2009, 12:25 PM
Screamin' Ego
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BlueDragon
This weekend is actually out for us~ Being it's our 15th Anniversary, we'll be spending a lot of nekkid time around here and doing the State Fair~ Don't wanna be doing another 13 hour day on the road just yet~ Ya'll have a great, and safe, time... have a drink for us!
Hey, thanks for that visual Bro'. I've been wanting to lose a few pounds. Now I have a new appetite suppressant.

Looks like it's you and me, Dave. Err...and Teri and Christie. I got a new front tire for Roxanne. Hoping I can find time to get the old one replaced before Sunday. What time do you want to leave 7-11? I'm thinking between 09:00 and 09:30.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:34 PM
bulldogmoe7
Ultimate HDF Member

sounds good to me on the time frame, looking forward to riding this sunday.
hey i know what you mean about the weight lose thing i lost a few lbs myself after that story
nothing but love greg

Last edited by bulldogmoe7; 02-12-2009 at 01:48 PM.

Quick Reply: FL Crew Snook Haven Ride 2/15/09