Tool kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2024 | 09:58 AM
thedobby
|
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tool kit

I’m a relative newby. I rode crotch rockets when I was younger. I have a 2010 Fatboy Lo and it is my first Harley. I was wondering what tools should I carry on the bike? Is there a go to, preassembled kit or is there a list of things I can put together and carry? Thanks ahead for any help.

Last edited by thedobby; 02-09-2024 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Misspelled words
Old 02-10-2024 | 08:48 PM
djl
HDF Community Team
Veteran: Army
Received 2,232 Likes on 1,614 Posts

I see this is your first post and if you intend to hang around and take advantage of what this forum has to offer, your first post should be in the Welcom Area with a brief intro; very short and sweet; newby, crotch rockets, first harely 2010 Fatboy, look forward to meeting you guys on the forum.

Then scroll through the forum searching for the best place to start a thread on tools to carry. I would suggest the Softail section or the General Harley Chat section where you will get some informative answers to your questions. My suggestion would be definitely a tire repair kit with plugs, tools and a pump or fill tires with Ride On. There are plenty of pre-assembled kits; Cruz Tools has some good offerings and, of course, you need a place to carry the tools on the bike.

That's just a couple, after posting in the Welcome area, start a thread as suggested and you will get much more information.