they found my bike!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 AM
meev
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default they found my bike!

so couple months ago, I made a post here asking for forums members' help on finding my 06 sporty that was stolen in Tucson AZ. Most of the replies were doubting my story and telling me my story don't make any sense, but there were a couple of riders near me that were kind enough to put the word out to keep an eye out for my bike to their friends. I'm very happy to report, about an hour ago they found my bike! They chased down the guy and he dropped the bike in a neighborhood and ran so they weren't able to catch the guy. From the looks of it, he may have dropped the bike a couple times haha its not as pretty as it was when I lost it. Hell, I don't care, I'd rather not have this guy's life ruined as long as I got my bike back. Anyways, just wanted to thank those of you that sincerely cared and wanted to help out!

Old 03-06-2013, 12:42 AM
meev
Cruiser

oops wrong section, could a moderator move this to the sporty forum?

Old 06-25-2013, 09:18 PM
agove
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by meev
Hell, I don't care, I'd rather not have this guy's life ruined as long as I got my bike back.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I would definitely want this guys life ruined. If your story was legit then why wouldn't you want the ***** to be caught. If they didn't catch him that means he's still out there stealing peoples s***. Pics of the bike after or your story is complete b/s.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:12 PM
T_Dogg80
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by agove
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I would definitely want this guys life ruined. If your story was legit then why wouldn't you want the ***** to be caught. If they didn't catch him that means he's still out there stealing peoples s***. Pics of the bike after or your story is complete b/s.
I think he's just really happy to have his bike back at this point. Can ya blame him?

Old 06-25-2013, 11:23 PM
ynots
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Quote: I'd rather not have this guy's life ruined as long as I got my bike back. That's freak'n total stupidity

Old 06-25-2013, 11:30 PM
T_Dogg80
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ynots
Quote: I'd rather not have this guy's life ruined as long as I got my bike back. That's freak'n total stupidity
Exactly! I think this guy would rather have his bike back then get the guy that stole it. I understand that you guys can't understand that, but I can empathize with the OP for sure. I would rather have my bike and no bad guy than no bike and the bad guy.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:30 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

Yeah, I think I would want the thief to pay for the theft, forever. I'm not real forgiving when it comes to people stealing my stuff.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Xube
Road Warrior

I think it makes sense to be glad his bike is back. Of course I remember when someone "found" my 8-track after it was stolen out of my truck, then sold it back to me after they "got it back for me". Cheap, for a lesson in the rules of the street for a 21 yo kid.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:12 PM
sic_graphics
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you got your bike back Meev....

How many bikers chased him down?? may have scared the crap out of him to drop bike and run... poor kid probably pissed his pants... payback??? kid prob wont steal another Harley knowing that we are out there looking for them... I understand being happy for getting your bike back and the kid got away... but at the same time I am Sicilian we have a little disrespect thing if you take whats mine mmm may not be good. lol

Old 12-02-2013, 10:30 PM
MrGood
Cruiser

Originally Posted by T_Dogg80
I would rather have my bike and no bad guy than no bike and the bad guy.
Call me crazy but I'd rather have both.

Quick Reply: they found my bike!