Sportster Models 883, 883 Custom, 1200 Custom, 883L, 1200L, 1200S, 1200 Roadster, XR1200, and the Nightster.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First mod ordered!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013 | 09:55 PM
jmale1972
Road Master

Originally Posted by DrewBone
I think I'm the only guy on the planet that doesn't have a problem with the stock seat? Not like I have this bubble butt a$$ either so I wonder why most find the stock seat uncomfortable? Is there some kind of unconscious subliminal message making scheme ["You are now under my power, buuuwaaaahahahahaaaaaaa!! ~bink~" [that's you] ---> ] to make you spend $$ on certain products on this site that the sponsors pay for? Tucked away and hidden on some splash screen under the "Advertising" section seen just to your right? Hmmmmm, the mind reels...

Utterly rediculous I know, LOL.

=8^)
DBone, sounds like your smokin' the killer ****, if I PM you my address, will you send me some??

Old 09-13-2013 | 09:24 AM
DrewBone
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by jmale1972
DBone, sounds like your smokin' the killer ****, if I PM you my address, will you send me some??
LOL, I wish that were the case!

I used to be pimpin' like this here but now I'm all shot in the shorts hahahahahaha!!!!

Truth be told, I'm just naturally out there man, always looking for ways to humor things up a bit, and since it seems there's been an unproportionate number of uptight folks 'round here lately I'm working hard to offset that $hit!!

=8^)

Old 09-13-2013 | 09:29 AM
DrewBone
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by liljoejoe54
Lol no crazy messages from me, I just find the stock seat uncomfortable on rides longer than 30 minutes. Any longer and my *** will be sore, not to mention I think I pinch a nerve by the way the stock seat makes me sit, if I push off the pegs to adjust my position, I get a sharp pain from my foot to my ***.....weird, lol. After riding for over 2 hours on the mustang seat, I didn't seem to have that problem, but with the stock, I'd feel that pain after a half hour or so.
Phew, now I feel more betterer!

Yeah that's weird about your foot...maybe you feeling better now has something to do with your wallet being thinner after purchasing the Mustang seat?? LOL. Either way I'm glad you've found relief and comfort.

Now, I wonder where all those stock seats go...

=8^)

Old 09-13-2013 | 10:49 AM
samhallnc
Road Master

Now, I wonder where all those stock seats go...

=8^)
I cut mine down in size and put it on a little honda bobber.

Old 09-13-2013 | 11:04 AM
Pixiechitos
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by modular
You will be very satisfied with your choice of seat. It'll look something like this:

I must say I'm very impressed by how compact this seat actually looks. I was expecting conchos. I went with the Mustang Tripper and I've never looked back.

Old 09-13-2013 | 11:38 AM
48_sportster
3rd Gear

I got a mustang Wide tripper a couple of months ago and have never looked back. The quality is great and in terms of comfort it's a different league to the stock ones.

Old 09-13-2013 | 07:07 PM
jmale1972
Road Master

.....always looking for ways to humor things up a bit, and since it seems there's been an unproportionate number of uptight folks 'round here lately I'm working hard to offset that $hit!!

=8^)
Amen, with you on that one brother. Say the wrong thing and the wolves will tear your *** up!!

Old 09-13-2013 | 08:54 PM
DrewBone
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by samhallnc
I cut mine down in size and put it on a little honda bobber.
Sammy, 'got any pics of this here honda bobber you're talking of? Is it one of the CB series? For years I've been on the lookout for a ratty CB750 to strip down to nuthin'...I like those big 'ol seats, headlamps and tanks, and the skinny's on laced wheels. 'Always like to see other folks "other" rides so if you have any pics would you please share! Thanks.

=8^)

Old 09-13-2013 | 09:01 PM
Jlovesseconds
Tourer

Good choice ,I have a 883 iron and tore a little hole in the stock seat,so I got a nightster seat which is damn near the same seat,I have taken a few 300 mile rides this summer and it does me just fine,I am thinking about getting my stock seat reapolstered in brown,but either way stock is comfy enough for my fat azz for now,enjoy ur new seat

Old 09-13-2013 | 09:07 PM
DrewBone
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by jmale1972
Amen, with you on that one brother. Say the wrong thing and the wolves will tear your *** up!!
Yeah I dunno what it is j...the political climate, the price of tea in China, or??? And as a result of these big ego's flyin' around here lately, there sure is a noticeable amount of uptight folks that get their panties all up in a twist as a result. Like break out a case of Monistat 7 for cryin' out loud! WTF's happened to the 'Harley man??!! Sigh.

LOL. In any event, have a great weekend and please ride safe.

=8^)

Quick Reply: First mod ordered!!!!!